Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bulying

Go down 
+2
arrowdynamic
dark protecter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dark protecter

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 9:47 am

so...im doing a presintation to my school on bulying and felt i should tell you guys
Back to top Go down
arrowdynamic

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 6:50 pm

cool story superbro
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:35 am

Since my history has been started by bullied in high school, I can give you this for starters.  Tell them that should be proud of who they are and they don't have to change for anybody.  If you were bullied, include that in you presentation, but leave names because of you secret identity.  Always say that they are a lot of methods on dealing with bullies, it depends on your approach, and remember saying it isn't a cookie-cutter method.  Tell them to accept the traits of others, remember, even victim should know that they are in the same boat as them.  Give them a pep talk to succeed in life.  And in the end, give time to listen to others while about their stories, and be their friend, not some celebrity who would refuse to give a fan an autograph.
Back to top Go down
Delta_RLSH

Delta_RLSH

Category :
  • Public Service

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Encourage them to not be bystanders. Studies have shown that the involvement of bystanders is the best deterrent to bullying.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Good luck.

Many times, a bully relies on the idea that nobody will find out about what they're doing, that nobody will care, or that nobody will stand up to them. One good way to deal with bullies is to call them out on what they're doing, as loudly as possible, in front of as many people as you can. Make fun of the bully. Get the crowd on your side. It's mostly a form of psychological warfare, and is only as good as psych warfare can be, if you let it work.
Back to top Go down
The Great Pumpkin

The Great Pumpkin

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Bullies need help. They are, more often than not, a product of bullying. I would start out with helping each of them look within to see if anything they have done could label them a bully. They needn't admit it out loud, but perhaps then ask them that if they have done anything, to make some form of apology, in person or by letter, even by phone. I was bullied and by luck alone, I realized that I had bullied others as a result. if I had someone to show me how to recognize it in myself, I may have spared myself those few moments of shame.
Back to top Go down

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:44 am

^This
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bulying  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulying    bulying  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bulying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: