Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Empty
PostSubject: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 am

Hi all,

My IT guy and good friend Ray came over yesterday and after the 2 of us worked into the wee hours we got the Unreality labs computer equipment and server moved to its new location set up and running. In addition with some help from my wife stepdaughter and some other friends most of the other lab stuff was hauled over as well. Now all I have to do is drag the rest over and set it all up. It may take awhile but I’m already liking the new location big time as I’ll be able to do so much more with all the new space.

Superman  sunny Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
q-gadget

q-gadget

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Haha congratulations I bet your wife is please to have more space in the house!

I found a good armor plating supplier that die cut. might come in handy for what we spoke about.

Q
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:05 am

Ditto on the congrats on the new lair!
-Rook
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Taking a break at the moment from putting things to rights in the new place. I will be able to do so much more in the new place. Both RLSH related and Non RLSH related. Hopefully with a new official clubhouse the Lab can expand to its full potential and increase it's membership.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Here’s the usual reminder about Saturday’s meeting at 2 PM EST at 
http://tinychat.com/theunrealitylab.  Among other things we will be having a live video tour of the new lab location. All are cordially invited to attend. I'm placing this here as it involves a tour of the new lab. While there are still some bells and whistles to be added it is up and running.

Superman
Back to top Go down
q-gadget

q-gadget

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Damn i missed the tour!
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:19 pm

the tour is sat at  2pm gadget
Back to top Go down
q-gadget

q-gadget

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Oh... felt like Saturday!

I'll try and make it if not please make a youtube video!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab   Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Movin Day forthe Unreality Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: