Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tarot Group

Go down 
+3
Gauge
Anyman
Stephen Hannaway
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:09 am

So guys I finally did it! The Tarot Group is live and kicking. I hit so many bumps trying to get this up and running but I cant express how good it feels to have it online!

Check us out: http://www.tarotgroup.co.uk

Before I go any farther though I'd just like to take a moment to express my thanks to Rook for his help in the initial stages, the project wouldn't have left the ground without you buddy.

Anyway! We are a "Holistic Security and Intelligence" firm (which basicly means if you have a problem we'll try to fix it), and we are currently operating out of glasgow. 

We will be blogging regularly and I'll keep you guys up to speed on that. While I am no longer operating as an RLSH I want to work collaboratively with you guys as Tarot is a social enterprise and I feel there are a lot of issues we can work together on!

Please, please, PLEASE give our Facebook a like: Here
Follow us on Twitter: Here
Follow us on Tumblr: Here
It helps us out a lot.

There are some Blog posts up there already, so have a wee read! I'm really excited about this one!

Magician out.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 pm

The pages look decent. It was a surprise to learn that the people in the U.K. don't realize that private detectives exist.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:57 pm

I thought it looked pretty sharp.  How many people work with you guys, and where did you get your training?
Back to top Go down
q-gadget

q-gadget

Category :
  • Hero Support

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 am

Well done.

Just priced up a FM bug transmitter for a client.
Is that something you would be interested in?

Regards

Q
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Hey guys sorry, been a bit busy, some new blogs are on the site if you want to take a look!

@anyman: Hello! I haven't seen you around here before I don't think. If I haven't said it yet welcome! I actually saw you'd posted on the Facebook but I forgot to get back to you. I think you are referring to the quote on the first blog post? It's from an American novelist called Raymond Chandler in his book " The Big Sleep" It's reffering more to the figurative interpretation of PI's as shady (Many of the good one's being fictional). 

It's probably not as much of an issue in America but here In the UK Private Investigators have a very bad reputation for corruption. We Brit's know all about them Razz

@Gauge: Thanks man, I appreciate it! Currently it's only me and Anton on the Investigation team, but we've enlisted someone who handles all of our media, they made our graphics, and are currently working on marketing shots for the site and preparing for the launch of our vlogs in the next few months. In the UK you don't currently need a license, so no formal training is required. However I'm a fully trained Security engineer and ex crook, Anton studied Anthropology and journalism at edinburgh. Very different skill sets but it works well! The Government is bringing in Licensing laws shortly so we've booked in for the complete training course to apply for one when it is.

@q-gadget: I was telling Anton about you the other day, I'm not gonna lie I find your skill set very impressive and I definitely would be interested on working with you as well as having stuff commissioned! Our only problem is that we did this completely self funded. No back loan of financial help. So everything to do with money has to be very carefully thought out at the moment. Drop me an email though so I at least have a way to contact you outside of the site.

Stephenhannaway@tarotgroup.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Bank loan or*
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 am

New Blog Post's up!

Rise Of The Polymath!
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 pm

I like what you've done with the site!  I didn't think to look for you on twitter (don't have a Tumblr thingy, though).

-Rook
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:07 pm

I really like the interview with Urban Avenger.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Yeah, he was really great wasn't he. I'm considering doing a post on it later. 

If you guys that havent seen it are interested: http://www.tarotgroup.co.uk/archives/887
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Your company logo is looking at me... tentacles creep...ing.... *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I have many of those Jeeves network management tools on my own desktop also.
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 am

Nice site!
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tarot Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tarot Group   The Tarot Group Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Tarot Group
Page 1 of 1