Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preperation vs Consideration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ravdos

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Preperation vs Consideration Empty
PostSubject: Preperation vs Consideration   Preperation vs Consideration Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Don't think about what's the worst things out in the streets. They define themselves for you when you leave your home. Brainstorm possible scenarios based on what you see in an evening stroll, list the problems it could or does cause and think of reasonable ways of solving them peacefully and without the need for the authorities. The authorities aren't always reliable, so it's better to find a civil response to it that is best for everyone. This obviously doesn't apply to vandalism, murder, stabbings, illegal gambling, and what I'd call "high crimes". It does however apply to: fights, public intoxication, loud noise, selling of drugs, and minor things like mischevious acts, stalking, pranking, and staying out past curfew. Consider this your Activity 1 if you're new to the game. I still relatively am new to being a hero, so I'll guide and give advice to any and all who read my posts looking for guidance or for answers to their questions. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preperation vs Consideration   Preperation vs Consideration Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Be careful out there. Don't do anything that is not needed. Don't get in over your head. Stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Preperation vs Consideration   Preperation vs Consideration Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 am

Yes, let us all take guidance from the new guy. ???

Is it my imagination, or did you rank vandalism as a more dangerous crime than drug dealing and stalking? You call stalking a "minor thing" even, squaring it to breaking curfew. This is insane.

Your newness is obvious, and I don't think you should be trying to teach before you have learned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preperation vs Consideration   Preperation vs Consideration Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:17 am

"Yes; let's all take guidance from the new guy. ???"

Lol XD; That was my first impression too....I was thinking of saying the exact same thing but didn't want to sound like a dick.....not that I'm saying you're a dick or anything! XD
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Preperation vs Consideration   Preperation vs Consideration Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:03 pm

No, I'm not a dick, but I don't mind sounding like one sometimes.

Now and then, people need to see how ridiculous they make themselves seem.  I wouldn't take two karate lessons and then open up my own school.

If he can see the point here, and not simply be offended, there is a good chance he can start really learning from the people on this forum, and do some good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preperation vs Consideration   Preperation vs Consideration Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Ditto. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preperation vs Consideration   Preperation vs Consideration Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Preperation vs Consideration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Self Defense & Martial Arts-
Jump to: