Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:44 am

So far I have a niece and a nephew; earlier this evening my sister announced she was pregnant. Again. And so yay! If it's another girl I hope she names her Daisy; her full name would sound really cool then: Daisy Thorn; sounds lack an action adventure strip heroine but a fairly common name anyway haha.
She was preganant once before after her first, but she had a miscarriage. Sad day. Some concerns regarding space; they're cottage is really small, but it's cool to see our group expanding even more. I hope she can knock off the cigarettes now finally; mom and I have both set a date for December 19th and are trying to recruit the rest of the family into quiting smoking.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:31 am

That's pretty cool.  I also have a niece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Coolness. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:36 pm

She died; it was a miscarriage. Pretty rough on us at the time. But she got pregnant again and it was successful; I've had another niece for the past couple months; Leela. I still told my sister she should've named her Daisy.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Congrats... but, uhm, should you be posting stuff like this on the internet and especially here?

Should you be exposing the medical background of your family member to people you don't know and wear masks?

Should you be posting names of family members when so many have your information on here?

I don't want to be a party-pooper, but Privacy and Security are two things that I am always concerned about.

If your family doesn't mind, then disregard my statement.

-Omen
-Omen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:27 pm

It doesn't matter; I haven't given away anything useful. Nobody here knows where we actually live and they wouldn't be able to find out because our Systems in this village suck, lol, I looked myself up and it says that I still live in a local Trailer park and listed a phone number that we haven't used in yeeeeaars lol. We're deep in the middle of the woods; privacy has never been an issue for us. And all security is is having a gun on your person, which pretty much my whole family does right on their hip...sooo, haha, yeah. No threats here. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:34 pm

It also said I had a relative named Rodney Hamilton, LOL...And I don't; I asked the rest of my family just in case I had like a brother I never knew about. No one here has ever heard of a Rodney in our family lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:55 am

"Instant Checkmate" and other such sites are liable to give flawed results; looking up old news reports, talking to former employees and associates, tracing through any local records on a site like Ancestry.com, can get someone closer. The question becomes, who would want to put in all that time and effort, and why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:48 am

No one I'm affiliated with....except maybe [rogue?] mad-scientists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:51 am

....and maybe [nerdy?]/[crazy?] superheroes just trying to prove a point who aren't going to do anything at all except maybe go "Nyah nyah! Told you so!" XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!   I'm Going to be an Uncle Again! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'm Going to be an Uncle Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: