Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency Management Training...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Emergency Management Training... Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Management Training...   Emergency Management Training... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Someone close is taking a chaplaincy program course, which referenced four courses of study from this site. The material is all about emergency management. This should be recommended to any RLSH or RLSH-in-training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Management Training...   Emergency Management Training... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:25 am

Totally agree. Thanks for sharing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Management Training...   Emergency Management Training... Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Enrollment is limited to US residents with a US deliverable address, including APO and FPO addresses.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Management Training...   Emergency Management Training... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 am

That's too bad. Maybe it's because it's a government resource. Is the material still viewable, or does it completely lock out foreign visitors?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Management Training...   Emergency Management Training... Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:49 am

I was going through this site further and there are spots for some foreigners.  When I chiose a course, it set me up for a 6 hour class with an exam afterward.  If I had 6 free hours to do the class I would have, and will do it on Thursday.  Didn't seem to care where I was from.
Back to top Go down
dcguardian

dcguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Management Training...   Emergency Management Training... Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:41 pm

those are very good courses. . .you may also want to check out. . .it's also a gov site. . .but it has links to a whole host of other sites. . .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Management Training...   Emergency Management Training... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Emergency Management Training...
Page 1 of 1