Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nightmare's retirement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

nightmare's retirement Empty
PostSubject: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:25 am

So, you read it right. I'll be putting the mask for a while. To those guys I became friends with, thank you especially to Hero Man, UA, Tothian, Silent Defender, Kaiju, and to Equal. To those people I forgot to mention here, you already know who you are. I forgot to add Leviathan. Thank you guys and more power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:34 am

Take care bro; yup, Leviathan's pretty cool. He can tell you some fun stories haha, we go back a bit. XD
Back to top Go down
Silent Defender

Silent Defender

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 am

So long, amigo.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:48 am

This could be the best thing for you, at least for now. Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 am

I think it was an April Fool's joke. Saw a bunch of other RLSH doing funny gags for April first as well on facebook.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 am

so you think i was joking?!
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:40 am

look bud, you know that i have a different kind of humor. not like this one. ill be retiring for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:51 am

Well, you did post in on April Fools Day and a bunch of other RLSH also did a joke where they said they were retiring; Zimmer said he had turned straight and converted to chritstianity as an April Fools day joke, so by the time I replied I started thinking everything I read was an april fools joke.

Well, I wish you luck in your journey as always. Peace. Smile

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:16 pm

If people posted on April 1, that doesn't means they were joking. I've already retired.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Some of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nightmare's retirement   nightmare's retirement Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

nightmare's retirement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: