Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting started, need some advice?

Go down 
+7
themarine
Ace
GreyWolf
Anyman
Gauge
Phantom Hawk
Alpha Dog
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Oh and the country is venezuela btw
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:36 pm

Green Night exactly what part of venezuala do you live in? And yes waht Gauge said is true, expecting to go out guns blazing with other people in a fire fight will get you killed, and he's right you show arrogance. Yes i use force sometimes when in a situations, but only when needed, I focus on keeping civilians safe first, then you go after the criminal, and usually when doing it you try to be as quiet and as unsuspectful as possible, if not, your going to get killed. Trust me I should know, growing up I lived in a niehgborhood with a bunch of stupid people, I usually deal with Gang activity, and as a kid i had friends, older cousins and relatives who had joined them, and cause of it, a lot of them have gotten hurt or have been sent to juvenile detention and some even to Jail. So i know how it is to live with a rough neighborhood, with a rough family, and rough people in general. Yes its good to be well equipped and trained, but if your planning on harming instead of helping first, then your giong to get screwed, yes your going to need to use force in a lot of cases in a neighborhood like that, but using force before trying to help or carefully observe a situation, then dont expect to do much helping.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:43 pm

What Ace and Gauge say is true, your arrogance is gonna get you killed if you just plan to only harm criminals.
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:43 pm

I don't go out and just hey I am here to beat you up... I go out as my self ask talk find info and once I have a target analyzed I stalk learn and find my best time to strike, I am not an amateur that's going to run in guns shooting everywhere.. not trying to kill myself, I only hunt down gang members and drug dealers that I hear are doing their thing around certain areas, I don't pick targets out of my league either and keep my identity covered at all times.. I am very very very careful with what I do trust me..
And i am From anaco anzoategui.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 pm

You are self-trained, that is clear. You use expectations and media based "factual" information to provide a basis for your understanding of proper function, and it just won't work. You might be ok for a bit, but it will catch up to you. I'm not saying any of this to be mean, but you need to see what's real and give up the mythology.
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 pm

look i am not here to be judged and looked down upon by you guys in funny ridiculous costumes, i am not self trained, i have a group and we make sure drugs are kept out of were we live, i was just giving the tips on how i do my work, dont like it then dont say anything, again i am not a hero or anything simply a vigilante from a group of individuals who just want to make my town safer...
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 pm

iyou will be surprised what money here can do, use their own resources against them... whats so super about you guys anyways? can you fly? run at super speed? enhanced strength? xray vision? anything cool you guys can do besides dress up and call 911?

Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Green, we are not judging you, we are giving you advice, because the way you say you run things, may get you killed, and assuming we're just guys in funny costumes just proves your arrogance, because for one we dont (or atleast me and my team dont) really wear flashy costumes, we wear simple tactical gear that is needed under hoodies/jackets, with proper equipment. Exactly what do you do when you find a drug dealer or gang member? Because I am more a vigilante myself, i usually adress the situations and deal with the problem, but if i see that someone is already hurt, I call the police so they can get an ambulance as soon as possible, and we usually have someone ready to call a certian officer if an emergancy should arrive, but other than that we dont usually call the police till we've caught the culprit or have evidence against them. But we dont go out there foolishly like your assuming, we take this seriously and do what we can to help civilians first, then go after the criminals. That right there is what makes us think your arrogant, to quickly assume we are nothing but people sitting behind a computer wearing flashy outfits and not doing anything to protect the people, and that arrogance is why we think will get you killed.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:45 pm

And right there, those statements you are saying right there just proves your ignorance. No we dont have powers, neither do you. Some of us dont call the police, atleast my team doesnt unless something urgent happens. I know others that do, and thats how they handle stuff, and I respect that, because then the police get there faster, and the people go to jail. Your assuming they just call the police and walk off, but most of them will call the police, keep the culprit there and wait till they arrive. And thats actually a good idea, so for helping others in a different way they arent considered heroes? No we arent really "super" in anyway, but that doesnt mean we wont do whats necassary to keep innocent civilians safe.
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Vigilantes are arrogant people, not afraid to get their hands dirty and risk your life for things you vale the most such as family and the community you live in
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 pm

I will invite one of you guys one day to come down and see what it is like in a third world country, the things you learn and skills you acquire.
Back to top Go down
Draco

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Green thise statements you just said kinda just makes us think your mote arrogant and ignorant than we thought, we arent wearing "flashy" costumes and some of us dont contact police till we get the criminal, but just because others like to help people in other ways doesnt mean you have to make arrogant remarks toward them, their still helping people in whatever way they can, if you cant handle that then I don't think you really want to stay on this site. And you are cimpletrly wrong, vigilantes are people who take the law into their hands, they dont have to be arrogant, thats just how you make it out to be. And getting g "their hands dirty" isn't what they all do, they help people in a way they think will get rid of crime. And honestly if going around killing people or criminals is  what your implying, thrn I highly doubt your anywhere near experience, you have no idea what it takes to actually kill a man, and the toll it takes, you are arrogant and Wil easily get killed if thats what you think (sorry for misspelling on my phone)
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Without the arrogance you wouldn't have the courage to do what you do, am I right? The fact we all think we can be better by helping others,  in our in different way is what gives us the courage to stand up and not care for what we do
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:57 pm

how does one delete an account?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Green, I have family who live in a third world country,I"ve been to some and yes I've seen the dangers in some. And guess what, im still the same guy i was when i was in america (I was there for a year). Yes it made me value things more, but not be more stupid or ignorant as your suggesting. Trust me, if you think living in a third world country somehow makes you some kind of batman like vigilante, then your more foolish than i thought you were. None of my family members arent like that either, so thinking that being a vigilante, killing criminals, and all that fantasy stuff somehow makes you a real vigilante, than your living in a dreamworld
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 pm

You obviously dont understand what arrogance is, your mixing confidence and arrogance. Confidence gives you courage to fight on, arrogance is the foolishness that blinds you in your fight, and what causes you too lose the fight.
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:00 pm

i dont kill idiots, and i need help deleting this account please
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:01 pm

you guys are idiots lol i am out of here amateurs...
Back to top Go down
Draco

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Wisely said Ace, and right there, Green one day your stupidity will smack you in the face, and when it does itll be too late, dont say we didnt warn you, either that ir your just a guy behind a keyboard trying to do big talk (which is what im mainly suspecting cause usually thos types of vigilantes dont go on the internet and argue about their iwn arrogance and stupidity) so have fun being a joke!
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:12 pm

affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:22 pm

How did you come by your training then? You speak like an untrained person, and your remarks lack maturity. I seriously doubt you have a team, or they are as ill-prepared as you.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Is this guy for real?

You come k  here with your head way up your ass and then get indignant when people don't put up with it. I only activated your account a short while ago and there is already a problem.

The problem is you and your attitude, not these other people.
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:25 pm

i dont do anything lol i came to laugh at you guys who believe are doing something better in the world lmao dressing up and fighting crime, what is this a movie?
Back to top Go down
@$$ hole

@$$ hole

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm

its true word on gold comedy that is what this is!! pure gold
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:27 pm

So.. you came on here just to be an asshole.. and to prove what? That you're an asshole?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting started, need some advice?   Getting started, need some advice? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting started, need some advice?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next