Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitness log for Stryker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stryker

stryker

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Fitness log for Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Fitness log for Stryker   Fitness log for Stryker Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:24 am

I'm out of shape. And an aspiring rlsh in training. I need help getting into top physical shape. So that means advice, comnents, criticism, and tips. I am 6 ft, 240 lbs. and I wanna get to 180- 170.
Back to top Go down
Defie

Defie

Category :
  • Hero Support

Fitness log for Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitness log for Stryker   Fitness log for Stryker Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:14 pm

It has a lot to do with your cardio, water intake and the kind of food you eat.

Here are some things to avoid the next time you go grocery shopping:

• Foods that are High in carbs and low in protein
  • Anything containing high fructose corn syrup
  • Mexican food.

Here are some things to get:

• Foods that are high in protein and low in carbs
  • Fruits and vegetables (not fried or cooked, just raw)

• Foods that have fiber
  • A whole lotta water and Gatorade

If you eat right and hydrate properly, the cardio should do the rest. Don't Diet. PLEASE don't diet. You can (and should) eat the same quantity as you did before, just so long as you're eating the right stuff. Starving yourself the way most "diets" recommend is a great way to end up screwing with your immune support system and leaving you more prone to getting sick.

If you start hitting the treadmill, do not start with an 80 minute session no matter what anyone tells you. You have to work your way up to that over a period of time, so set a time for yourself under 80 minutes prior to starting your work out.

Once you start dropping the pounds, after 4 weeks, you can maximize your fitness by adding some more advanced workouts to your routine. Most people opt for Insanity or P90x, but you have to be psychologically ready for that kind of intensity. I prefer "Burst Training." It's basically a high-intensity workout in a very short period of time, done whenever you have free time.
Back to top Go down

Fitness log for Stryker
Page 1 of 1