Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
+2
Dog Girl
TheMask
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMask

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:31 pm

hello as of today right this second i have decided to become a what you guys call superhero so that maybe somehow the bullshit will end
i have chosen the name Mask or TheMask for only the reason that in life i hide behind one to hide the emotions living a not so easy life in a small town hopefully i can muster up the strength to move on to bigger and better so i may help those who are in my same situation
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Welcome to the community. What are your goals as a superhero? What inspired you?
Back to top Go down
TheMask

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:29 am

my goal is to try and do my part to make the world a better place, my inspiration i have been bullied all my life every day i see bad things happen a homeless person gets stabbed, and theres a new drug house it seems opening ever day i want to put an end to all of it.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:48 am

Cool. How to you plan to achieve your goals?
Back to top Go down
TheMask

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 am

i honestly have no idea i dont even have my costume built Sad
Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:01 am

I've been working out things for myself as well, I'm a bit obssessed with building myself into the ultimate superhero. So far as I can tell the first two ingredients are Firefighting and EMS/EMT/ETT, I'm pretty good in the first area; especially wildland, and have started my EMT Training about a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Dog Girl

Dog Girl

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:01 am

During Batman's first time out, all he wore was black clothing with a ski mask.

I would not recommend the ski mask, as it's consistently seen as a bad guy thing. But welcome!

Sometimes all you have to do is just be the one willing to speak out. Call the cops when you see something happening. Stand outside taking pictures, if someone walks up to you, tell them you have the cops on the phone, and be prepared to run. If they're on drugs, most likely you will outrun them. You can buy a speakerphone and stand outside the house making a racket until the cops come.

If you want a quick and cheap mask, go buy a biker's hankerchief, cut eye holes in it, and tie it on. Your costume is as complicated, or simple as you need it to be. And keep in mind that you can always update it if something proves to be useful/useless.

You ARE, you are not who you want to be, or who you plan to be, you are in this moment. You are!
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Welcome aboard.

If you need instruction, advice, or information on things, look me up.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Tital-Wave

Tital-Wave

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:51 pm

i have since changed my name for unknown reasons i cannot access my TheMask account you can call me by iether name which ever you prefer
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:13 pm

204, why do you keep coming back?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:14 pm

welcome to the forum, Mask.
Back to top Go down
Tital-Wave

Tital-Wave

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:39 pm

im not this 204 person you refer to
Back to top Go down
Tital-Wave

Tital-Wave

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm

no i am afraid not i for one thing am in Vancouver, bc, Canada
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:57 pm

not you, Tital-Wave. "Guest" is absolutely 204.
Back to top Go down
Tital-Wave

Tital-Wave

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:45 pm

ahh i get it now
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:01 pm

He isn't back. That post is from last year.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 pm

ah, so it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1