Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistedCheshire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:32 am

The Twisted Cheshire
&
Naito kinzo

My name is a secrete or forgotten to me and to all others. So I wondered all over place to place not even know who I am or why I came here. My past is a long sin once forgotten with my true name. So I am the twisted Cheshire and name I go by is Naito kinzo. I am different then most I see the world true face & what it holds for me.. So in time I site in pounder what I can with gift the gifts I hold the powers inside my mind I can access. I have found a path in time many now are following the same path. A real world full of men and women that follow this path as well proving very useful but only if they see the world true face they will act in my way. Though when I saw a video about real life heroes catch criminals and helping the poor for they are in dire need of heroes. Though we have seen many examples of cops falling to greed and pride. The law enforcement some are nothing but dog scum to my eyes. Though if fate would do more for others some we see a true mind. Soul of the people.
Many would say it is nothing to seeing that poor girl murdered and do nothing but the few that are out there helping need more guidance. Imagine if the hero the of the real world had guiding hand from us. With law and criminal intel and law enforcement training with military tactic training. You could turn them into some more then a hero in a costume waling about and helping others. So dears friends fellow allys and more. But in difference you might agree but what if one could take away the true monster in this world without killing but doing what is necacery to take one down. Imagine with intel of gathering just like police investigation and more we could bring a true new type law enforcement were trusting people and family and friend are together helping each other and able to take one who are breaking the laws and defeating the prime evils around this world. There was once a group like this back then but curropt and greed can guid ones heart down the wrong path. Not family but just another cruel fate. So many people have had there try but fought alone but are going at it the wrong way.
With that video I saw it brought a few ideas to attention. So I ask would follow a new path in fighting crime without killing but still fighting back. So far my test has proven quite useful. Me and rachkit have designed a new fate of this hero style of life but then again it has been quite rough the few goes. So I far I have lead the police to 13 arrests and 1 major case bust of the history. Though I will not let that such intel so freely protection protocol and all. So people of the justice team and every hero that is out there I offer my hand to to you. We have much training and tactical equipment real gear. Not common hockey vest or helmets. I offer something to you that many will not true safety for urself while u can help others as well. For we are the twisted cheshires and we operate in Houston texas the major kingpins of crime town. So we have plenty of work to do but with true training and understanding in law and military tactical and enforcement knowledge of the laws around us. Though the police will disagree with are work but say we were the just like bounty hunter they can arrest and capture and more even allow to shoot if needed. But they arrest us for doing the the vary same work as the locol law enforcement and bounty hunters. So in turn if we were able to obtain the permission and licening as the very same PiD and bounty hunters. Then we will be able to act in the same manner as the police and dress however we please. Back 1936 to 1987 they did a mass experiment during the mafia and cartel wars. Using ordinary people to do it to bring them down. Yet many of them have been forgotten but those who remembered don’t truly know they were real heroes to them. But the past is the past long forgotten in time. But I hold a new design in fighting crime with legal backing and but instead of going after just petty crimes we go after more then that as well…
Back to top Go down
Draco

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:51 am

Exactly where are you getting this "military training'?
Back to top Go down
TwistedCheshire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:55 am

We have member who were in the miltary and some still are
Back to top Go down
Draco

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:06 am

Ummm, okay where do I start. Well first, your not going to get the same training as them, even if your friends are/were in the military, your not going to get the same experience they had, no where near close. I should know I have a frined who is a self defense/combat instructor at an FBI training academy, when other people try to train others, it's really not that easy and simple. Especailly when you dont have the equipment and training necessities for it. It's no where near the same as how the military actually do it, especially since they train in rough terrain and under other circumstances. Trust me your not going to be as well taught from just any ex military. You guys are definitly not going to be as well trained as them. And exactly what is your new "design of fighting crime" that appearantly has legal backing? I only know of one way, which is a license for bounty hunting and such where people can legally bring in criminals. Other than that theirs not really a "new design" for legally bringing in criminals.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:09 pm

I have a member who's a carpenter, but it didn't help my paneling.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 pm

It appears that "Twisted Cheshire" is under the misguided conclusion that this is some sort of roleplaying board...
Back to top Go down
TwistedCheshire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:08 am

No i am not Roleplaying thank you I actally Am a Rlsh
Back to top Go down
TwistedCheshire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:11 am

And I am looking for member in Houston Texas me and my family have been on facebook tring to find members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:50 am

I feel you have a bit grandiose idea of what it means to be an RLSH; start small and work your way p as you train; get into professional lines of work to acquire real skills with the other pros. EMT, Firefighter, Nurse/Aid, as you get more skilled and have solid financial and living foundations, and are confident with no fanciful ideas of what you'll be up against, maybe go into legitimate Bounty Hunting (Bail Bondsman is the politically correct term; some feel the term Bounty Hunter has become somewhat villified by mass media portrayals); private investigating, law enforcement, criminal psychology. Go to college and work hard to get the skills you desire; it wont happen quick and easy, nothing truly worth doing rarely is. Set high standards for yourself before trying to jump into the big leagues.
Back to top Go down
TwistedCheshire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:58 am

I am a PI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:20 am

Nice liscensed? Employed?
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:23 am

Then, you should know about the NAIS. What's your relationship with them?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:47 am

Are you listed with Dunn & Bradstreet?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:49 am

Oops, meant Dun, not Dunn.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 am

I also get the sense you are connected to the Panther.  Are you team mates?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas   Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Twisted Cheshire Family of Heroes Looking for Recruits in Houston Texas
Page 1 of 1