Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Archery by Lars Anderson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arrowdynamic

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Super Archery by Lars Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Super Archery by Lars Anderson   Super Archery by Lars Anderson Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:52 am

So have you seen Lars Anderson's videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

this video shows him doing stuff like splitting an arrow aimed at him in two
catching an arrow out of mid air
shooting 3 arrows in 0.6 seconds
among many other things

here was his first video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zGnxeSbb3g

I think if somebody could combine these skills with great martial art and fitness along with logic and knowledge you would have a real life equivalent of something like green arrow and hawkeye

unfortunately Lars is not interested in teaching anyone.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Super Archery by Lars Anderson   Super Archery by Lars Anderson Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Archery is a martial art. I find it amusing when practitioners try to bring their art back to the roots.

Martial arts always get spoiled when the Pajamas Mafia get their hands on it. Morihei Ueshiba's body were barey cold when akidoka stopped fighting and started dancing and rabbeling about peace and non-violence. And don't get me started about thai chi.

I don't belive it would work having people running around as Green Arrow any more than Batman. Using violence as a method at this stuff wouldn't work better if it involved sparks out of your ass. Fists, arrows, sparks, it will sooner, not later, turn into some incident where somebody who shouldn't get hurt or worse.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Super Archery by Lars Anderson   Super Archery by Lars Anderson Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:56 pm

has the video been authenticated? Seems unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Super Archery by Lars Anderson   Super Archery by Lars Anderson Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Does it matter? It's art.
Back to top Go down
arrowdynamic

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Super Archery by Lars Anderson   Super Archery by Lars Anderson Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 am

all the tricks performed on camera were legitimate.
There was no CGI used.
that said, we don't know how many tries it took him to perform each trick.

But as to the shooting incoming arrows out of the air,
Lars said he shot 5 blunt arrows aimed at him out of the way in a row before having his partner shoot a tipped arrow towards him. which if true means he can almost do it at will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Archery by Lars Anderson   Super Archery by Lars Anderson Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Archery by Lars Anderson
Page 1 of 1