Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birth of a Villain

Go down 
+8
ChrisSuperDude
Anyman
Daremyth
omen
Superman
Young Boots
Cornelius Brunner
Gauge
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Young Boots

Young Boots

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:16 am

I'm done being the hero....I got fired; drugs. Cop searched my tent illegally while I was saving the city. Fucker cost my boss thousands of dollars; whole engine got pulled off the fire. He had no probable cause, no warrant, and he never asked; if he had I would have asserted my right as an American citizen to "not consent to searches" and would have made his skinny zitty-faced ass go get a fucking warrant while I got rid of the evidence!

But....that's only one of many reasons that, now, I will become a supervillain. 

The biggest reason??? YOU!!!!

....You all made me hate superheroes. 

Man, I wanted so much to be one of you; did my best, but that was never good enough for you now was it. Well now I see clearly. You're fakes. I was a fool to look up to ANY of you; but who could blame me, really? I was just a fucking kid when I first showed up in 2010; and ever since it's been nothing but one disappointment and letdown from you after the next, no matter how many times I proved myself; no matter how many times others proved myself to you. 

I'm really amazed I kept trying to prove myself to you pussies for so many years; while I grew up, you guys hadn't changed a bit. You still think I'm that same fifteen year old kid from way back when because you don't even fucking know me; you've never given it a chance to really try to get to know me as a person. 

I've tried being nice. I've tried trusting....I've tried sharing.....and ya know, it just ain't fucking working for me. I've lost too much; been betrayed, too much.

Betrayed by my parents when they let me get kidnapped; betrayed by the System when they tortured me for years; betrayed by the government when I flew to the Capital year after year exposing my enemies; betrayed by the Law when I lost my job.....and betrayed by the superheroes......when I was in my darkest hour, and when I needed a hero the most....and you stabbed me in the back.

.....So I am done. Done playing by the rules. Done not taking what I want; not doing whatever I want. I'm done trying to be the good guy; the "hero".

....It's better to rule in hell, than it is to serve in heaven. Being the hero never did anything except bust my ass and rip everything I loved the most away from me.

I'm done being the victim; from now on, I'm the guy doing the pushing. I'm the bully; I am the villain of this story.

I'm going to make you all pay for it. You, my family, the system, the law.....you're all going to pay.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:44 am

Birth of a Villain Ify4i8
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:55 am

And when you fail at being the bully, who will you blame then? People who blame others for their shortcomings rarely find success of fulfillment in their lives. The officer who busted you did not force you to buy drugs, nor to put them in your tent. And one must wonder why a firefighter would be smoking pot on the job. Your fault. I know some people here will speak more eloquently than I regarding your turn to the dark side, but I hope you enjoy the cookies. Every choice YOU made has led to where you are. It does sound like you could have a fourth amendment argument against charges, but I'm not sure on the law in Alaska regarding state employees' search and seizure protection. At any rate, if you're giving us the heave-ho, I do hope it means this is the last we see of you. If you do ever decide to take responsibility for your own choices, you might become a man to be respected. I know you have incredible potential, but you keep getting in your own way.
Back to top Go down
Young Boots

Young Boots

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:09 am

I didn't fail at being the hero, and I won't fail at being the villain, and this is so not the last time you'll see me; I will always be back. You'll never be rid of me

I do have potential. I'm just sick of doing things the hard way. 

Society is to blame; all started on 9/11. If it weren't for 9/11......I never would have been expelled; never would have been kidnapped and experimented on, never would have met the RLSH, and thus never would have gotten to the point that I said "Just fuck it all."

I'm sick lobbying, done with the politics, and they're freshly starched suits, as they grin through their teeth at me with their big fake smiles and "I'm so sorry's." and they're pathetic look of pity, and all the empty, fucking promises. Time to do things my way, and I figured so long as I'm traveling, I may as well take out my vengeance on the superheroes I hate the most. Of course other superheroes might have something to say about that and will end up pissing me off to and so I'll have a fairly long list of superjerks to hunt down.

Laugh while you still can motherfuckers....
Back to top Go down
Young Boots

Young Boots

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:19 am

And 9/11 was the American Government's fault; SOCIETY's fault: https : //www . youtube . com / watch?v = 8DOnAn _ PX6M
A
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:25 am

SCENE: THE LEGION OF DOOM HEADQUARTERS.

JOKER: "Batman threw me into a vat of acid!"

TWO-FACE: "He burnt half my face off!" 

LEX LUTHOR: "Superman made me bald!"

DR. DOOM: "Reed Richards sabotaged my experiment and scarred my face!"

VENOM: "Spider-Man ruined our livessss!"

JIGSAW: "The Punisher put me through a plate glass window!"

204: "I was fired from the fire department for having drugs in my tent, and I was kicked off a super-hero forum!"

(long pause)

LEX LUTHOR: "Who let him in?"

JOKER: "I thought he was the pizza guy."
Back to top Go down
Young Boots

Young Boots

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:44 am

204: Pushes signal button for six pre-positioned snipers to take those pussies out for their misunderstanding, then pushes button to activate the kill chips in his own henchmen who were really former guards from child-torture facilities.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:51 am

Whatever you say, YoungBoobs. I'm sure we're all shaking in our boots. Your investigative skills leave a great deal to be desired, and judging from your videos, you couldn't fight your way past a newborn kitten. You should probably post your advanced directives so we know what to do with your remains if you actually try something. But odds are you'll simply get baked and cry your face off.
Back to top Go down

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 am

204: If you don't remember, I did give you a chance.  We spoke at length. (that was perhaps when I went by the name Dark Matter)  I never attacked you, was sarcastic to you, or otherwise offended you.  I found your story highly unlikely, but I never exclude a possibility.  It's obvious you're in pain, regardless of where you came from or your history.  

Talk to me dude.  PM me if you want.  I am always willing to listen, as I tell many people.  Don't give in to despair, my friend.  That path only leads to more pain.  Trust me, I know.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:12 am

Now 204 I could get all wordy saying all manner of crap in here. But I'll keep it simple so even your diseased mind can understand. My full name address and phone number are a matter of public record. If you ever want to do something besides run your mouth I'm not hard to find. Come and get me if you dare.

John D Koen AKA Superman
President The Unreality Lab
14 main St lot # 415
Wellsburg NY 14894
Back to top Go down
Young Boots

Young Boots

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:14 am

What brings pain is busting your ass for strangers, and living in an ever-increasing oppressive society.

For once in my life, I finally understand. I want money, I want power, and glory, and above all, vengeance. And I deserve bloody satisfaction. What would be giving into despair, would be letting other people dictate who I should be. Conformity is what leads to more pain.

No sense in PMing; this account will be banned within the day. 

You're right; I don't have any major beef with you; but I'm a bit disgusted by the whole concept of superheroes and people who are content to be sheep now; who limit themselves and beat themselves up like I used to instead of ditching the glorified babysitter and maid routine to seixe the world by it's short and curlies.
Back to top Go down
Young Boots

Young Boots

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:21 am

Thanks for the information, Superman. You never fail to be an asshole. I'll let you know when I'm in Wellsburg.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:46 am

You say you don't want other people to dictate who you should be, but then blame other people for your newfound "villain-ness." That is still letting others control you. Although it's really your choice, you get to disguise it from yourself so you can blame your ultimate humiliation on others...again. You're neither hero nor villain. You're simply pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Young Boots

Young Boots

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:41 am

Believe whatever you want right or wrong; you always do anyway. You don't care about truth and justice. You don't care about people.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Say Urban Avenger can you use your "God Like " admin powers ...LOL .. To retitle this section "Rants started by a jackass that will never make good on them". Seems I have yet another Threat against me to add to what would be a long list if I bothered to keep track of such things. The best 204 can hope for is to wait till I die of old age and try to take credit for it in one of his rants.

Superman
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:50 pm

One of the most critical components in being a hero is… failure. How one struggles through and come back from failure allows them to understand the value of the word – HERO.
Heroes inspire. They evolve. They change. But then again, so do villains.

Heroes tend to be selfless, while villains embrace their selfishness. Heroes may not agree with the law of the land, but they respect it and will fight for it when the need arises. Villains do not respect the law and will break it in order to serve their wants and needs.

I did a post a long time ago that defined the two main components of a Villain:

1. Criminal – one who disrespects and breaks the law
2. Evil – Selfishness at the detriment of others (Wickedness)

204, I said this before and I’ll say it again… your plight, while tough, is NOT unique in the pain it has created. You are simply going through the same adversities as many of the minorities in this country. While you may not have dark skin, your lack of ability to hide your past in every decision you have made has painted you into the ‘severe’ circle of those that are different.

Do you honestly think you have it worse than the stereotyped LEGAL Mexican being pulled over and beaten? The migrants escaping war in the middle east because their families are dead and they want a normal life? The Muslims who are characterized as ‘terrorists’ by their religion, which is under attack in this so-called land of the free? The plethora of unarmed Black men slaughtered systematically, tested on, and imprisoned at a greater rate than ALL other groups, races, and ethnic backgrounds in this country?
204… while your pain is great… it is NOT the worst.

Each of those within the questions I have just asked had a choice, they could succumb to their hurt, anger, and rage… or they could be different and take another path. Many took the higher path and enveloped accountability for their personal actions and responsibility for their decisions.

They came together into communities and taught their children how to be better than the villains that create the madness around them. Those teachers were Real Life Super Heroes.

There will always be bad ‘apples’ in every bunch;  being aware of this is the first step in not becoming the bad apple. I am not trying to be soft on you because of our history and me liking you, in fact, I am being firm, in the sense of giving you serious thoughts for you to digest.

You… and only YOU are responsible for your decisions. When one lists complaints and blames another in areas affected by their decision-making, it casts a shadow of selfish intent that echoes into pitiful actions. Sneaking on to this forum repeatedly cast your image(s) into a negative light; each profile YOU created was YOUR choice. I told you multiple times to act like a man and work with the forum moderator, Urban Avenger. It was the responsible action to take to reestablish respect for you and the others in this community.

You chose not to do it and created another alias account.

Please, think about your actions and stop blaming others.

-Omen, "Respect is a gift to be given and a present to be earned."
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:17 pm

I had a feeling this would happen. My only concern is how far you'll let your elitism drag you. It's unacceptable to put lives on the line in your personal crusade to make yourself feel adequate. You let your past, and all the people who affected it, drag you down to their level, and I can only hope you realize that one day, and really commit yourself to changing for the better.

Before I washed out of the Army, my drill sergeants gave me some solid advice: you can't be any good for anybody else, until you take care of your own issues. Or, to quote Papa Roach...

"I can't help you fix yourself,
but, at least, I can say I tried.

Go fix yourself."

Take that advice, however you will.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSuperDude

ChrisSuperDude

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:22 pm

I'm going to be perfectly honest and I'm not trying to add comedic effect to this situation but I actually had a dream a few months ago that was awfully similar to this, give or take a few minor differences, but it was still a similar plot.
Back to top Go down
Daremyth

Daremyth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:36 am

Interesting about the dream, CSDude. Premonition, maybe?  Feel free to elaborate, spill dark details if you care to, or can recall...

I don't know if this is an amusing thread or not, though I hate to admit it amuses, or if this person really is.. real.  It just reminded me of the kid in The Incredibles who didn't get the instant love and glory he craved,  so he got fighting-cranky and flip flopped into a rogue.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:40 am

204 was extremely abused as a child, and escaped a corrupt educational facility. That much is true. He worked as a firefighter. That much is, also, true. He's offered up the idea of learning ninjutsu, breaking other kids out of abusive facilities, and creating his own army to do his bidding. That much is, also, true. He has made threats of violence in the past, and offered bad advice. That much is, also, true. He has extreme delusions of grandeur. That much is, also, true. He believes he's at the peak of physical and intellectual perfection, that he was turned into a child super-soldier, that his ancestors are deities from beyond this planet, if not this reality, and that he can develop, to some extent or other, superhuman abilities, through training, practicing witchcraft, and his association with the Order of Free and Accepted Masons. That much is, also, true. He also likes playing with people, psychologically. That much is, also, true.

Those are all borne out in public record. More than once, both on boards and in messages, I've expressed to him that I do not believe he was part of a government conspiracy to create child super-soldiers; rather, I do believe that he, and other children, were severely abused on a regular basis, and with that kind of abuse often comes delusions of grandeur, to get rid of the feeling of helplessness. This much is borne out in his own efforts to equate himself with something, or someone, greater than he sees his past self as being, his efforts at psychological manipulation, and his constructed self-image of a genius with "the body of a god" (I paraphrase, but that was sent to me in a rather lengthy message by him, discussing a congressional hearing, in which he alleges he frightened some congresspeople terribly, and it must have been, in his mind, because of his extremely intimidating and desirable personage). He tries to gain acceptance among other "real-life superheroes", because he wants to be looked up to as one of them; this also explains why he posts his messages in such a glib and authoritarian tone. He wants to be this generation's version of a deitic being... a superhero. In reality, he is a very badly scarred young man, with a lot of fear and self-loathing, who feels as though he was inadequate. This much is my opinion, but it is not without basis.

Early on, when he became an acquaintance, I had recognized in him such characteristics, and I figured he wanted to be more of a Dr. Doom or Ozymandias type of figure. I had hoped I could help him see that he needed help. I hoped he would see that he needed to deal with his past, and begin to see himself and others in a healthy way. When he saw that I wasn't giving him what he wanted, he distanced himself, and only responded to me when I gave him attention; during those times, his attempts were just to get me to believe his story, and justify what he wanted to do.

In short, the person and his goals are real; his self-image, and some of his claims, are not. I also suspect the drugs are making his state of mind worse. If he is as strong as he claims to be, he will break free from the prison of his addictions and fight their harmful effects on his body and mind. I can only hope he'll take that advice, for his own sake, and the sake of his self-improvement...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSuperDude

ChrisSuperDude

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:21 am

@Daremyth
From what I remember it was a similar instance of 204 announcing that he was a villain, though I remember it happening a few years later than it did  cuz I remember I was in my mid 20s in my dream as opposed to the real world where I'm 18. Other than that I don't remember a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Urban Cowgirl

Urban Cowgirl

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:23 pm

@CSD: You just might be a tad psychic; I started feeling this way a few months ago and it'll be a few years before I can see my dream truly come to fruition.

@Gauge: My "self image" and "claims" are very real. I've supplied supporting evidence; IT IS YOU, who must PROVE ME WRONG.
Back to top Go down
Iron Lamb

Iron Lamb

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:35 am

Feeling sorry for yourself isn't helping anybody especially yourself. Blaming others is easier than confronting your own mistakes.
Every  hero makes mistakes, a true hero confronts himself with them to better himself.
Confront your demons and get on with your life, else you destroy yourself from the inside.

Take care of yourself!
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Not clear what you are referring to John.
Back to top Go down

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:19 am

You're making it damn hard to defend you, 204.  I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.  Do you not see how I am trying to help you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birth of a Villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Villain   Birth of a Villain Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Birth of a Villain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: