Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learn Legit

Go down 
+3
Gauge
Silver Sentinel
Anyman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Learn Legit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learn Legit   Learn Legit - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Boy, I don't pick sides here but John the Hamilton is just funny. John Kroeger (is that right?) You both have the names John, why couldn't you and John H get along?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learn Legit   Learn Legit - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:37 pm

His name is John Koen. And I wasn't arguing...I was just telling it how it is and pointing out the facts of the matter, which supes can only see a couple fractions of; the bad ones. I've made mistakes, I owned up to them, working towards making things right. Superman and I can't get along because 1. He's stuck in his ways, and at his age I doubt he has a lot of room left to expand his horizons. People always change, that is true, but everyone runs out of time eventually as well. It also can't work because I don't care about having his approval, and 2. Without the motivation of trying to prove myself to him, I have no interest in being his friend because he's just not nice enough of a person for me to be able to get seriously invested.

But I suppose if fate had us meet and we were forced to actually get to know the real us and find common ground, or that if we went through some kind of intense, dangerous, weeks long mission together; I know from experience how trauma can bring two people closer that otherwise would rather have nothing to do with each other. So it's not impossible I guess, just severely unlikely that we'll be able to get along because...well, we're two different chemicals basically. Like baking soda and vinegar; nothing wrong with either vinegar or baking soda by themselves, but they just don't play well with one another. For their own reasons. I can accept that now though. Smile
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Learn Legit   Learn Legit - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learn Legit   Learn Legit - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:08 pm

And hey; maybe some day there'll actually be a valid use for supes and my personal baking sodas and vinegars to mix. Time and a place for everything as the good book says; even big, fizzy, volcanic explosions. XD
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Learn Legit   Learn Legit - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn Legit   Learn Legit - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Learn Legit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2