Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survey for new Live Meeting time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Survey for new Live Meeting time Empty
PostSubject: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:09 pm

For some time we have been having weekly live meetings on line. They have been each Saturday at 2 PM EST or NY time. Attendance is spotty so maybe we need a better day and or time. Please reply to this using EST or NY time as a common reference as to what day and time is good for you.

Superman
Back to top Go down
dcguardian

dcguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2016 12:25 am

if it's possible I'd like to attend one if okay. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 am

DC!!! You're still alive!!! Yay!!! I missed you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Archer

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2016 9:31 am

Maybe a RLSH Skype group might be easier to organise as people can check old messages and talk to people privately as well.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2016 1:33 pm

The Archer wrote:
Maybe a RLSH Skype group might be easier to organise as people can check old messages and talk to people privately as well.

Well Archer you bring up a point as to why we have the meetings where we have them. With so many formats out there you cant count on everyone having the same 1. Many folks don't use Skype as a example. So we use and publicize a tiny chat room. To be specific  http://tinychat.com/theunrealitylab All you have to do is click on the link to get to it. In addition it has a cell phone AP for those on the go and not near a computer. If you can get on line you can get to this room to attend meetings. Now I don't label it RLSH specific as I'm not all that fond of a media term coined to marginalize us and what we do. I prefer the term " Earth Agent " which is any thinking being on the Planet Earth looking to help make things better. After all when you are in trouble do you really care where help comes from? Or what label said help chooses to wear ? I'm all about inclusion as folks wanting to help sadly are few and far between. You can never tell where the next great idea is going to come from.  When we start having regular meetings again we post notices that include the link (already shown in this post) to the room we meet in. In addition the room has OPs which lets us deal with Trolls. They haven't been a problem yet but it's best to be prepared in advance. The room can also be used by anyone at any time to deal with whatever has to be dealt with. THat's pretty much it all we need now is a day and time when folks are free to show up.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2016 3:50 pm

Useless. Redundant. Narcissistic. My personal opinion. At nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
The Archer

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:11 am

Superman thanks for clarifying, I will probably join in a couple of chats once the time has been set up for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survey for new Live Meeting time   Survey for new Live Meeting time Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Survey for new Live Meeting time
Page 1 of 1