Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top 5 Real Life Superheroes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Real Life Superheroes   Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 am

Discussion: Top 5 Influential Real Life Superheroes

Who are your top 5 (or ten, if you have that many) most influential RLSHs?

What made them stand out (unique) to you?

What inspired you most about your selection?

What personal impact did they have on you and why?

When did you become interested or fascinated with the sub-culture/Movement?

What do you foresee in the future for the RLSH sub-culture/Movement?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Real Life Superheroes   Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:12 am

My Top Five RLSH: 

1. Knight Hood. He helped me through a lot of dark patches when I was first starting out; if it weren't for him then I probably never would have been able to see the little pieces of light in me to make them grow.

2. Master Legend. I always liked him because he never seemed to put on an act; he's weird, he knows it and he's totally open and fine with it and people love him for it. He inspired me in a big way and taught me that it's okay to be a little fey. 

3. Super Hero. He helped me find out things about my origins I had been unaware of, and he and I have very similar views on politics and freedom/independence. Easy guy to talk to about metaphysical topics too, much like Master Legend.

4. Leviathan. He helped me out in a lot of ways. Pretty much all the reasons of the above superheroes combined into one.

5. Sage. He was among some of the few people who gave a chance to get to know me even though they'd heard bad rumors about me. Great guy to talk to about spiritual and philosophical topics, and seems chill/laid back/doesn't take himself too seriously. 

The trait I like the most that all these heroes have in common is that they also like to have fun being a superhero and don't mind bending the rules once in a while. The kind of heroes the world needs in this day and age.

I first became interested in becoming a superhero when I was fresh out of Utah. Wasn't a very good time to begin pursuing it, but I guess we all have to have our learning curves at some point haha. 

What do I foresee for the future of the Superheroes?

......I see a darkness about the land; fires rage and wares are waged, city against city, nation against nation. Then alien spaceships descend from the heavens, a materialize Nazi-Frog Men with their particle beams, and then the nerds and fan boys of yesterday will rise in their spandex and hockey pads, and for the first time in history the comic book nerds who always wanted to be superheroes will be the few handfuls of crazy people willing to run towards an alien Nazi Frog Man with little more than a stun gun and their good intentions yelling "I WILL NOT BOW! JUSTICE FOREVERRRRR!!!!" 

And after that? Well....either the nerds will be vaporized, or the Nazi Frog Men will get sick and tired and leave on their own accord and then we'll eat our hero cake for succeeding in yet again being one of the most stubborn, violent, egotistical creatures in the Universe hahahaha. 

Stay true. Stay free. Stay dry.

--Diaperman
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Real Life Superheroes   Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:02 pm

1. Urban Avenger

2. Urban Avenger

3. Urban Avenger

4. Urban Avenger

5. Urban Avenger

Hands down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Real Life Superheroes   Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:38 am

6. Rook. He's always been a nice guy and I feel we have some common ground in our knowledge of psychology and illusionism/magic tricks.

7. DCs Guardian. C'mon; who can resist the patriotism and sage like wisdom mixed with a zen tone of voice haha. DC rocks. Smile

8. Zimmer. He was a pretty big inspiration for me and in a way gave me the courage to finally be myself.

9. Sky Man. Another huge inspiration and a testament that no matter how much life gets you down you can always get back up and anyone can be a hero. 

10. Urban Avenger. Possibly the most down-to-earth of the superheroes which albeit may make him come off as a jerk at times, also makes him to be one of the likely picks to have at your side when things turn ugly. Strikes me as the kind of person who is trained and prepared, and doesn't let his emotions affect his judgment. Takes a little warming up to for some folks but in his case it seems patience is met with patience. Also have a hunch that underneath the shiny red armor there's a big ol' sensitive softie somewhere in there haha. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Real Life Superheroes   Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 am

Huh.....Who are YOUR Top Five, Omen? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Real Life Superheroes   Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:47 am

Or Ten?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Real Life Superheroes   Top 5 Real Life Superheroes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Real Life Superheroes
Page 1 of 1