Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hardest you ever hit someone.

Go down 
+4
Savage
Batman973
Gauge
omen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:48 pm

A judicious use of force, when necessary, can often protect both the target of the assault and the assailant as well. 

Well done!
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Thank you it's actually attributed to the classes I needed to take before I could get my security license helps with a lot in the legal aspect of force citizens arrest and things of that nature knowing were the line is is a  big help
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:11 pm

The greatest warriors of all time have also been pacifists. Martial arts isn't about fighting. Neither is self defense.

It's really amazing and terrifying how little force is required to inflict physical damage on ourselves or others. Fifteen pounds, for example, is what you need to break anyone's arm, and that's an amount anyone can muster. As such, I think you may be approaching the mechanical issue the wrong way if you want to talk about how 'hard' a hit is. I think that phrasing focuses too much on an initial impact when bigger factors include targeting and follow-through--as any athlete will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:20 pm

A lot of solid points made Blue
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:24 pm

Any stories to add to the post blue?
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm not that kind of storyteller. You'll have to rely on the others.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:17 pm

So when you posted , you did not intend to add to the conversation at all, just to add that you would not be adding. O.k. well thanks for nothing. If anyone does feel like sharing please ignore the previous attempts to derail the conversation if you do not mind and lets push forward.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Hardest I've ever hit someone...

Let me put it to you this way, i actually walked away from the situation in order to de-escalate it and was attacked from behind, the assailant went to grab my neck and i turned around and did a slight 3-inch punch to their shoulder and they tripped on themselves and dropped, they broke their lip and there was blood but they were more disoriented and in shock at what happened. All i did was just stare down at them and not say a single word.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:19 pm

I once a guy so hard his grandkids was born without teeth.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Equal wrote:
I once a guy so hard his grandkids was born without teeth.

LOL I'm gonna remember that one Equal. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:10 am

Not sure about the statute of limitations as it varies and I'm not a big fan of self incrimination so I will not comment other than saying a blow delivered is pretty much a universal constant not in need of being explained.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest you ever hit someone.    Hardest you ever hit someone.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hardest you ever hit someone.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Self Defense & Martial Arts-
Jump to: