Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superior Skills

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Superior Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:00 pm

lol 204 are you Tothian?
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Nevermind, on topic please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:09 pm

Are you Nightmare, Beast Boy, or Ghosthawk? 
Someone said and did the exact same thing to me that you just did to Batman, in regards to the "Hey how did you know my secret identity" thing. I can't remember if it was one of them or someone else; I get them mixed up sometimes. 

No, I'm not Tothian. Tothian and I don't get along at all, contrary to what rumors may suggest. 

The fact you're mentioning him a few times also contributes to my suspicion that your an old member who has returned; new members don't typically know that name, or how to use it in verbal combat like you just did. Another dismissive, evasive action that makes you look more guilty than an eight year old with his hand in the cookie jar and chocolate chips smeared all over your cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Nope. I am just good old me. A whole new issue. Start a new mental folder.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Tothian is genuinely psychopathic. He couldn't hold his stuff together for two seconds if he was challenged my someone even slightly mentally superior to himself, which means almost everyone. I don't believe Savage is Tothian, but Savage I know for a fact that 2 0 4 is not. His identity has been verified at the state government level when I spoke to one of his state Senators to verify his appearance at a youth conference. He and Tothian also look nothing alike.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:17 am

Back on topic please .
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:30 am

Guys, do not entertain this guy. He is literally a TROLL.

He is trying to play mind games by going through old posts, picking 'bird seeds' of information and wedging them into his act.

Note - He evades direct questions, lies, and runs from anything that strikes him. He's simply a child with thin skin and no friends. He despises gays and has very little to no evidence to back up any of his claims.

He is feeding off of his control over those who answers his requests. Don’t do it.

The most honest thing about this fruitcake is his name… ‘SAVAGE’. He’s like flea on a mutt, he enjoys the stink while embedding his head in flesh. He’s nothing more than a parasite, sucking the blood of your answers, only to use them against you. Do NOT entertain him.

Ask yourself… for every question he’s asked and for every respectful answer you’ve given, what has he given in return?

A crappy attitude, bad breath from his keyboard strokes, and sad-little-kiddie name calling.

He’s a tiny-minded TROLL sitting under the bridge yelping for a toll to be paid while beating his breasts.

He’s a parasite.

Treat him as such. Do NOT entertain him.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 am

Back on topic please Smile
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:18 am

Lots of great posts guys. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:41 am

Also if you have skills you hope to develop for use as a RLSH please feel free to share Smile
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pm

Merry X-mas y'all Smile
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:56 pm

This post and another post about sensitive information have caused me to be targeted by Gauge,Omen, "204" tho from what I hear he was ousted so this may be one of these buffoons under cover, and the fake desk cop who covers asses of his pals Urban avenger. The purpose seems to be to prevent my voice from reaching the reader. If you are reading this it has not been expunged yet, or I have posted my copies. Either way I think any open minded reader can see how this COINTELPRO style activity of divisiveness, corruption, and deception is standard operating procedure for these clowns. I hope my posts have been illuminating and entertaining. 

Blue Monkeys will return......
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Your jargon is interesting to me...
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:32 am

So what have people here done to hone their skills to a superior level?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superior Skills   Superior Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Superior Skills
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2