Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infected Site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:11 pm

Does anyone know if this site is maintained... at all?

It is loaded with loose scripts, 'dirty'-links, and open security. I haven't logged on in a while, because the hotspot areas are activating redirects and popping up in my anti-malware tracker software.

Superman, I notice you are still logging in on a somewhat continuous basis, do you have an access or capabilities to clean this site up? Heck, even SSL and a tad bit of encryption to protect user passwords would be nice - right now, I would dare to say and pray they aren't - in standard TEXT.

Does anyone have access to Urban Avenger... or, is this site truly 'dead'?

-Omen
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Sorry Omen but I log in mostly to test my antivirus software these days. I don't have any admin status or I'd go in and fix things. My best recommendation is to go to my board http://phpbb.unrealitylab.dtdns.net/ and sign up. It's maintained on my server and is virus free. If you do decide to join up be sure and send me a email to ulab1@juno.com saying you did and under what name. I'll even make you a admin if you want so you can go out recruiting our stray lambs to the new board and approve them on the spot. Every time I log on I check the u lab email for join requests. Then I go to the board and approve any requests sent to my e mail. After that I delete any left figuring they are spam bots or folks too stupid to follow simple directions. This simple thing keeps my board free off all the bullshit that plagues others.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Ronin

Ronin

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:47 pm

I get Twitter notifications of Urban's postings every so often, but I noticed that this site is pretty dead too...
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Then you are welcome to Join mine Ronan. Just be sure to follow the directions In my post above and send the e mail so I don't delete you. Sending the e mail to get activated is the 1 rule we have. If you want I can even make you a admin so you can go our recruit folks and activate them on the spot. It may seem odd but with E mail activation we don't have any trolls.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:57 am

It's time to let this site die. Nothing constructive is being discussed, it's mostly conspiracy theories and power fantasies. For years!

I'm checking out. Stay sharp, stay fit!
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:55 pm

It would be illogical and a bad idea to let this site die. Illogical because if anyone was still working on it they could correct what is wrong. The spam and viruses seem to have abated and it has a bunch of useful stuff no one can archive because there do not seem to be any active mods. As far as assorted BS goes once again no mod. But even the BS can serve a purpose. Anyone with a ounce of brains should be able to tell useful info from BS. A useful skill for anyone especially a R.L.S.H.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:02 am

The members with red or blue names are staff, right?
Well, from the members list, it looks like Anonyman was last here Dec 13, 2017.
Urban Avenger on May 30, 2017, and Crossfire The Crusader on Feb 06, 2017.
So, I guess PM'ing Anonyman and see if he can make Superman or Omen mods would be the best bet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infected Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected Site   Infected Site Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Infected Site
Page 1 of 1