Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Samaritan

The Samaritan

..... Empty
PostSubject: .....   ..... Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 am

Last edited by The Samaritan on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Samaritan

The Samaritan

..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....   ..... Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Last edited by The Samaritan on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion

Champion

..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....   ..... Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:51 pm

very cool.

my goals as of right now are mostly mental. my one physical goal is to simply get in better shape. i'm thinking being able to run a mile without wanting to die is a good start Razz

mental goals:

1) get certified in CPR/FIRST AID. that i already have planned out and as soon as im well again me and my fiancé are going to the red cross for classes.

2) Try to find somewhere (maybe red cross again) that teaches "first responder" training. The step that is in between First aid/CPR and being an actual EMT.its training in how to keep someone alive until the actual EMTs show up. I found information about this in Massachusetts but im not sure they have it here in NJ.

3)learn better the laws that will affect me as an "RLSH". actually this should probably be #1.
Back to top Go down

..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....   ..... Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 am

Goals are good...it's called "personal best"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .....   ..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: