Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Personal Update Empty
PostSubject: Personal Update   Personal Update Icon_minitime1Fri May 14, 2010 12:12 am

Hey guys, I know you haven't heard much from me lately. I've been very very busy moving in to my new apartment. It's mostly situated now, theres a bit more to unpack here and there and some furnature to buy latet when it can be afforded, but I'm more or less settled in. I only just now got the internet activated, stupid at&t couldn't turn it on for a week...

In the mean time, I've gotten very friendly with my new p90x dvd's. I tell you, those things will chew you up and spit you out like nothing's business. Every day I wake up and something different hurts like I'm going to die. It feels good though, not in a masochistic way or anything... Just that I know it's working. I'm also continuing to do more research about my area and my local laws and I'm looking into ways of protect myself and stay safe.

So anyway, I didn't forget about yall or get bored with it or get hit by falling space junk or anything, Just been busy with moving and torturing every muscle in my body slowly and individually. What a Face
Back to top Go down

Personal Update
Page 1 of 1