Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

College....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

College.... Empty
PostSubject: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:00 pm

OK, so I'm going to go to college. What classes would you guys recommend for me to take?
Back to top Go down
Night Stryder

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:16 pm

See about some kind of CPR/basic medic certification class maybe? I am not sure, I was pondering this myself.
Back to top Go down
Champion

Champion

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm

well depends on why your going. since your asking us i'm guessing you wanna know what would help with RLSH life.

first responder, first aid/cpr type training, criminology.

there was a thread on here a while back about majoring in RLSH. that had alot of suggestions.
Back to top Go down

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

I´ll go for chemitry, math, fisics.(get to know how everything works)
economics, administration (get rich)

phylosophy (bore yourself to death)

Back to top Go down

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:27 pm

In my personal opinion, you should definitely focus on accumulating applicable knowledge and skills for what you want to do as a person, as well as an RLSH. for instance, since i'm going for a BA in Criminal Justice, a lot of skills i'm learning are easily transferred to my life as a RLSH. But as for the basics, everyone should have at least some martial arts skills, as well as have a well-established work-out regimin. So as far as college courses go, aim for Health, Physical Training, or any of the other classes suggested to you previously.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 am

Take English 101 first. They teach you how to write college papers the way that the professors in every other class will expect them to be written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: College....   College.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

College....
Page 1 of 1