Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTubeism

Go down 
+5
Urban Avenger
Superhero
E0N (Inactive)
ZERO
Gadgetastic!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

YouTubeism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Yep... I don't believe in it, either. I just think it's a pretty funny coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm

under what title can i find it on youtube????
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm

oh forget it, I just saw the site

and what does it take to become a superheroe?

focus
drive
will power
patience
and my own favorite: forget the superhero concept to it so yo can actually change yourself into something new

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 pm

There is now a link to the you tube channel. No vids yet but you can subscribe so you don't miss it when there are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
Enviroman

Enviroman

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:11 pm

This is an awesome idea, Gadgetastic, I wish I had a reliable camera so I could join you in the vid logs =D
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm

First vid is up. Be sure to subscibe as I won't be announcing it everytime a new one goes up. Enjoy!

Future vids to include interviews with police, firefighters, EMTs, and others. And you may even get to see me tased! working on that one.

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:15 am

Sounds like you're going for one year now? One year is long enough to make a lot of progress as long as you stay motivated. I look forward to your next video.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Yep, one year. the project end date is December 31, 2011. Thus, hopefully, making me "super by 2012. Well, technically I suppose it's a year and a couple weeks. Smile

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:29 pm

subscribed
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 pm

The apocalypse isn't supposed to go down until December 2012... so my timeline is a little longer. Razz

But motivation can take you a long way in a short time. You might want to start with some analysis of what happens in basic training for the army and the marines (especially). Getting a decent baseline of fitness makes everything else a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:40 am

The second vid went a little smoother. Getting used to the camera and getting over my stage fright. Still looking for some good movie editing software. Any suggestions?

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 am

mac or pc?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:23 am

Sony Vegas is generally regarded as the good, but also cheap, software... I believe.... for PCs.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:39 am

well windows movie maker is decent. I've used it before to make a few music videos. but I personally use adobe after effects for my youtube videos.
Back to top Go down
Anthem

Anthem

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:44 am

I support you all the way Gadgetastic! Remember... the body is the best gadget... that phrase sounds eerily familiar.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:45 pm

PC

I used windows movie maker for the first two. It's functional but lacks some of the bells and whistles I'd like.

I've heard of Vegas. I'll look into that. Got some christmas cash and that might be a good expenditure.

Thanks, Green Guardian. i hope you'll suscribe to my tube channel and keep up.

Everyone, I'm definately looking for questions and comments to read "on air." What would be great are questions about topics you may want me to research. I love doing research and would be happy to do it.

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:47 pm

if you really want I could help you edit the videos with premier or after effects. they are really high end programs.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:52 pm

I appreciate the offer and may take you up on it in the future. Thanks!

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm

FINALLY had the chance to get a new video up.

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Episode 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Wait is that you mr. Gadgetastic! ?
Question
Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 pm

best episode yet
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:55 pm

RatChet,
Yes, it's me. I don't maintain a secret ID because I don't do much crime-fighting. Also, it's practically impossible to really keep your ID a secret. I'm more into the help the helpless thing. I've been doing handouts since way before I found out about the RLSH movement. For me the concept of "superhero" is a thematic framework within which fits my idea of the pure person. Who we would be if we could truely define ourselves in every way. If the will or lack thereof was the only real limitation.

Artisteroi,
Ironincally, I agree. It's the most ad libed vid yet. Wink

Gadgetastic!
AKA, Josh
Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 am

I think you are getting more comfortable in front of the camera.
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 pm

does the page work (superby2012 I mean) I donĀ“t seem to get there...any help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

YouTubeism
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: