Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTubeism

Go down 
+5
Urban Avenger
Superhero
E0N (Inactive)
ZERO
Gadgetastic!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

YouTubeism - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:42 pm

wow vampireto, long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:49 pm

tell me about it man

you could say I was on hibernation for a while. my beauty sleep if you will haha

been missing the good ol´masked pals. what´re you up to these days?

Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Moderating, patrolling. We've been busy over here, getting the blessing of the local city government.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 pm

The page is currently down as I don't have time to maintain it. Training has kicked in to a somewhat higher gear than I'd anticipated and the E.E.Suit is taking up any spare time i have.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 am

E.E.Suit?
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Extreme Environment Suit. EES. It's a project I've been working on for about a year or so. It's more specific than your suit. Designed for disaster zones.
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Josh wrote:
The page is currently down as I don't have time to maintain it. Training has kicked in to a somewhat higher gear than I'd anticipated and the E.E.Suit is taking up any spare time i have.

what about the vids man, with what name I look it up on youtube? is in youtube too, right? scratch
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

If I have the time i may put something new up but for now there's nothing there. The YouTube address would be superby2012
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm

oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTubeism   YouTubeism - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

YouTubeism
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: