Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your stats ITT.

Go down 
+12
Artisteroi
Justice258
Coyote
AoM
Kaiju
Sonic Eagle
E0N (Inactive)
ZERO
Equal
Gauge
Enviroman
onikage
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Yea I lol'd at your post.

Anyways this is the fitness board so I don't understand why some of you guys act like it's taboo to make a thread like this.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm

It's uneducational. And silly. We allready got Public and patrol logs for bragging topics. This part is usually used for discussing health and training topics.

Eat your vegetables and go lift something heavy. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Dogman wrote:
We allready got Public and patrol logs for bragging topics

I like to think of it as keeping other RLSH informed Razz
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Hm. That actually makes me truly and earnestly sad for you.

Oh well. You'll grow out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Why dont you just say the reason to why you don't want to post your stats?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Shadow, if this motivates you to exercise then why not just focus on trading info with the guys who are also interested in it. You're allowed to talk about it. It's not taboo.

Who cares about finding out people's motives not to play... what does that get you, anyway?

I won't post any stats myself because they're an abyss that looks back at you -- I don't want to crush your youthful spirit and make you curl up in the fetal position for a week while you tremble and shake and whisper to yourself "no... it can't be possible" over and over again. But that's just my reasoning here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:09 pm

E0N wrote:

Shadow, if this motivates you to exercise then why not just focus on trading info with the guys who are also interested in it. You're allowed to talk about it. It's not taboo.

Who cares about finding out people's motives not to play... what does that get you, anyway?

I won't post any stats myself because they're an abyss that looks back at you -- I don't want to crush your youthful spirit and make you curl up in the fetal position for a week while you tremble and shake and whisper to yourself "no... it can't be possible" over and over again. But that's just my reasoning here.
He asked for my motives so I asked for his motives.

Also lol at that last paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 pm

ZERO wrote:
Hm. That actually makes me truly and earnestly sad for you.

Oh well. You'll grow out of it.

....That wasn't in response to me, was it?
Back to top Go down
AoM

AoM

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Dogman wrote:
human
level 11 cleric/fighter

Gun kata FTW. D:
Back to top Go down
AoM

AoM

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Also, so I don't aid in the derailing,

5'7", 135 lbs., bench is 75, mile: 8 minutes, 1.5 is 12:57.

I don't see any problem with posting stats, it's not like an evil drug dealer will see one of us in a gym and think: "! That 5'7" guy can't bench his entire body weight! He must be the guy who put my drug addicted buddy in jail! " I mean, really? Razz

I'm not "calling anyone out ", I just don't think the fear is necessary.. if you think the topic is stupid, don't reply, if you have a problem with the topic or someone in the topic, send them a pm. Smile

Peace, brothers! Smile (If I stepped on any toes or out of line, please let me know via pm!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Zero sorry if I was bein douchy.It just kind of pissed me off that you guys thought I had some "evil" motive to posting this thread.

AoM you need to work on that bench! Razz
Do you lift any?or do you do more cross country type of stuff?
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 pm

No problem, I just felt like there was some ego involved and didn't really want to sink into it.

And to tell you the honest to god truth, I know that I'm 6'1", 200 lbs and in great shape. But I have no idea how much I bench, or leg press, or any of this. I know I can do like 20 pullups in a set, wait about 40 seconds and do 20 more, repeat repeat. I can lift a shit ton due to strong tendons. And some other stuff that I won't go into because it doesn't matter to me. I am able to do the work that I can do.

Personal fitness is just that to me. But then again I've never understood physical competitiveness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Yea I'm not a big fan of physical competiveness( weightlifting wise) unless it's to improve each other/motivate each other and set goals.
Back to top Go down
Coyote

Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

ZERO wrote:
I knew you were going to claim people were insecure who didn't want to post.

Predictable.

Whatever makes you feel better.

I was thinking along the same lines, bro.

I think that in the RLSH world there should be no competition, only mutual support and appreciation for good work done in tough situations.

Just my take on that

Coyote
Back to top Go down
AoM

AoM

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:27 pm

ZERO wrote:
No problem, I just felt like there was some ego involved and didn't really want to sink into it.

And to tell you the honest to god truth, I know that I'm 6'1", 200 lbs and in great shape. But I have no idea how much I bench, or leg press, or any of this. I know I can do like 20 pullups in a set, wait about 40 seconds and do 20 more, repeat repeat. I can lift a shit ton due to strong tendons. And some other stuff that I won't go into because it doesn't matter to me. I am able to do the work that I can do.

Personal fitness is just that to me. But then again I've never understood physical competitiveness.

Edited for: STUPID PHONE!!! See page 3. :[

Last edited by AoM on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AoM

AoM

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:28 pm

The_Shadow wrote:
Zero sorry if I was bein douchy.It just kind of pissed me off that you guys thought I had some "evil" motive to posting this thread.

AoM you need to work on that bench! Razz
Do you lift any?or do you do more cross country type of stuff?
Neither.. Razz I've only recently started taking getting in shape seriously, and I don't have a gym membership yet, I'm pretty limited to running and body weight exercises. I applied fairly recently though, so I should be hitting the weights whenever I get my key made. I'll start working on my bench asap. Razz Gotta hulk up and come back to this thread. Wink JK, guys! Very Happy

ZERO wrote:

That's the spirit guys! Thank you both so much! Smile I know where you're coming from, things like this have the potential of turning into measuring contests, but I don't think that was the mission when this thread was started. Smile Besides, anything we write will be put to shame about the time SH finds the thread. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:09 am

AoM when you do start lifting weights try to get some supplements.Some of the stuff I would suggest to buy(well if ya got the funds for it) is whey protein,casein protein,creatine and....N.O.XPLODE!!!Last one isn't really needed lol but it helps a bunch imo.Also don't buy from gnc(to expensive) I would recommend buying from supplementwarehouse.com.

Btw a big tip(atleast in my experiences from going to the gym) is to lift first(as in if the have a pool don't swim before you lift) and ALWAYS have a checklist of things to do.Otherwise you'll probably end up doing what I used to do which is put off doing things till next time.Or you could say F the gym and do P90X!!! like I do instead lol.
Back to top Go down
Justice258

Justice258

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Well lets see.

I am 6'1'' weight 220 lbs.

Bench 220
Can box for 10 mins straight.
Can do a mile in about 13 mins.
Have the weird ability to take hits to the head and not go unconscious. (yes, even crowbars)
I wear a size 12 boot.

My favorite color is blue
I am a Sagittarius
I like long walks on the beach
I unofficially hold the world record for eating the most crackers in a minute without drinking water.

Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 pm

I.Q. 143
Eyes Hazel 125/20 120/20 Corrected
Dexterity 16
Wisdom 14
Strength 12
HP (not in the face! not in the face!)
Shoe size 9w
Most miles biked in one day 58
Height 5"7"
Weight 175
Special ability Improvised machinery
Fatality down down up up left right left right B A Start
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:21 pm

You guys might like this site if this kind of thing helps motivate you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I use a sub-site of it sometimes when I have to plan out run routes: mapmyrun.com.
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:38 am

let's see...

I wake up and don't see flowers set up around me then I know I'm alive.

anything on top of that is gravy to me Smile
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 pm

You didn't those flowers i sent you?
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 pm

6'4" (or more depending on which gas station door i'm measuring Very Happy )
350 and dropping.
Big, bald, and Gacey looking. Yes I am beautiful.
I'm built like a cross between Tank Abbott and Moe Howard. (Edit: I meant Curly. Very Happy )

Bench: a lot.
Run: not a lot. Working on this one. I do have good endurance but I am not built to run. Sprint yes, extended run, blech.
Like Dwarves I'm very dangerous over short distances.

I like cats, knives, reading, candlelight dinners, and long walks on the beach.

Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Justice258 wrote:

I like long walks on the beach

Lol, missed that before I posted.
Back to top Go down
Justice258

Justice258

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm

What you don't like the beach? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Post your stats ITT.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next