Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equipment Reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Equipment Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Equipment Reviews   Equipment Reviews Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Woohoo! Just picked up my new wave master bag today!

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to post reviews on home fitness equipment. Let's use a five star rating system, 5=best, 1=worst

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've used the Wavemaster Bag by Century many times before and for a $99.99 bag (cheap), it works pretty well. I can't hang a bag because I have no where to hang one from, except for places that are in the way. So this bag gives me the option to fill it with sand or water. It can also be pushed into a corner, so it's not always in the way when I'm not using it. The bag can be adjusted in height for your needs.

A heavier canvas bag would definitely last longer, but you'd also be looking at ceiling hanging, more expensive bag. The wavemaster is made with a heavy vinyl covering.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Equipment Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment Reviews   Equipment Reviews Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I actually want to get one of these, but had the same problem: No place to hang it.
Back to top Go down

Equipment Reviews
Page 1 of 1