Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct

Go down 
+8
Vursman
Redline
Gauge
Flora V. Arbor
Super-Nova
NightmareRLSH
Dark Guardian
Anonyman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonyman

Anonyman

Category :
  • Hero Support

12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Empty
PostSubject: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

12 Rules for Professional [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Usage and Conduct

#1: If you make violent threats, you may be banned.

#2: If you post a private statement publicly, without getting the consent of the author or an Administrator first, you may be banned, regardless of the origin of the private statement or the location of the public revelation.

#3: If you create more than one account on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you may be banned.

#4: If you claim credentials that you don't have, or in any way endanger another by giving advice that could cause harm to someone using said fake credentials, you may be banned.

#5: If you make a racist, sexist, sexual, homophobic or otherwise derogatory statement WITH INTENT OF MALICE you may be banned.

#6: If you roleplay as having superpowers, claiming exaggerated feats or roleplay in any context, you may be banned. Religious and spiritual beliefs are exempt from this rule provided you are not soliciting prayers, conversion, faith healing or other snake oil services.

#7: Any Administrator or Moderator may ban any member at any time if they believe it's in the best interests of the forum.

#8: Any Administrator may revoke any Moderator of their Moderator status at any time for any reason.

#9: Members may be banned for one week for their first offence, two weeks for their second offense, one month for their third offense, and then permanently banned for their fourth offence.

#10: New rules may be put into place at any time. When such rules are put into place they may never be retroactive.

#11: So long as speech does not contradict a rule above, no subject may ever be taboo or banned. If you disagree with someone the answer is not censorship but more speech.

#12: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not be used to harass or "stalk" anyone. If you are being harassed, you are first required to ask the person to stop. If the person continues, alert the admins, provide proof, and we may take appropriate action up to and including banning.
Back to top Go down
Dark Guardian

Dark Guardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:01 am

There will be a edit to this coming up
Back to top Go down
NightmareRLSH

NightmareRLSH

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm agree with all these things.
Back to top Go down
Super-Nova

Super-Nova

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 pm

word
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 pm

echo Super-Nova
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Forum rules are good if people follow them.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Actually I guess they're good anyway.
Back to top Go down
Redline

Redline

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm

They're all good, basic rules.
Enough to govern, but also enough to not be completely censored.
Back to top Go down
Vursman

Vursman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:21 pm

ok friend
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Totally Agree here:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 am

What if one has abilities such as pain tolerance and mind over matter, and then other people call them "super powers" when in actual fact it's simply science that anyone on the planet is capable of? I'm intrigued by metaphysics, and parapsychology, and I have developed the ability of intuition, (some people call it precognition, some people call it hunches, same thing). And I have video evidence of one of my stornger mind over matter abilities, pain tolerance, where I my arm is burned at over 750 degrees celsius, (at least) and I don't even flicnh in the video. This isn't a super power, it's simply an ability that anyone can develop, as is mind over matter. So perhaps the rule should be no claiming rediculous things, like the ability to fly or shoot lasers out your eyes, lol. And if one does claim to have realistic abilities, such as that of intution or mind over matter, then they should supply evidence? Anyway, just a thought. Smile

Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:47 am

If you have abilities like that you are free to discuss it at other forums. We simply don't give a... There is no reason to discuss stuff like that, this forum is more focused on the alturistic lifestyle in fancy dress.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Women's intuition and women's pain-tolerance

make me yawn at this information
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:02 pm

We don't care about special abilities. We only care about helping people. No offense or anything, that's just the way it is here.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 pm

yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 am

Gotcha. Though I've seen others discuss various things they have done while on Patrol, and when I have an event occur, I usually use my abilities but I can't talk about it without people starting a huge argument over something that has nothing to do with the actual topic at hand. So I guess I can just share what I can and take in what I can and try not to get too in depth with anything. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Smile

Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm

I know I have doubted 204 on several occasions, but I do agree with him in this instance. As long as it's in an appropriate thread, I see nothing wrong with discussing techniques for developing one's intuition, pain tolerance, etc. Many professions rely on enhanced perceptions, which you CAN develop through training, and would certainly benefit a patrolling rlsh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Thanks for your understanding Guage! Smile

Yeah I've been holding back from talking about it in a random post and not bringing it up in general, but you gave me a good idea: Post a tutorial of some kind. Thanks for the feedback. Smile

Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Super-Nova wrote:
word

I conquer. \m/

~HS. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct   12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

12 Rules for Professional www.TheRLSH.net Usage and Conduct
Page 1 of 1