Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Putting an animal down

Go down 
+16
E0N (Inactive)
Blue Alpha
The Reverend
Leviathan
Kaiju
Silver Sentinel
Crossfire the Crusader
Proteus
omniamalgam
Kitty-Kat
Hazmat
Urban Avenger
Gauge
Equal
Veritas
Polarman
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

Putting an animal down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting an animal down   Putting an animal down - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Hazmat wrote:
Leviathan wrote:
Humans are the only species that would not only kill a supposedly species just for s**ts and giggles, but would rape, stab in the eye, take a screwdriver and brutalize the girls genitals and murder said girl, a member of their own species.

Any animal you could run into would NEVER... EVER... do this, even on its worst days... the supposed "LESSER" species know what they're doing.

Good night all...

Um, except for chimps.

Or perhaps those cute cuddly rapey serial killing dolphins.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Putting an animal down   Putting an animal down - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:49 pm

If the weather holds on Sunday at 10:00 Ill be helping out at the fire hall with washing and grooming dogs and possibly other pets If Kitty Kat lives here I might see her at the event if they dont cancel due to the rain
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Putting an animal down   Putting an animal down - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 am

My family had a dog that had just come out of surgery, and my mom STUPIDLY decided to remove the collar the put on the dog to keep it from getting at the stitches. Two hours later, the dog's stomach had split open, and its guts were hanging out onto the pillow it was laying on. One frantic phone call to the vet later, my dad found out that there was nothing the vets could do, so he went a cross the street and asked the neighbors to borrow a gun (don't know what kind) and put the dog out of its misery with a bullet between the eyes.

I didn't see it happen, and I didn't hear the shot; all I remember is waking up the next morning to find my mom cleaning up the blood from the bathroom floor where the dog had been attempting to rest the previous night.

Sometimes I still think about that. A shot between the eyes is probably the second most humane way (the first being UA's method) to euthanize an animal.
Back to top Go down
Red Dragon

Red Dragon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Putting an animal down   Putting an animal down - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:29 pm

I just want to throw this out there.

The knife to the spinal cord SOUNDS like the best option. Unless you plan on cutting the animal's head off, trying to sever the cord isn't easy. You have to go through bone, you have to get the entire cord, and you have to do it fast. You also have to have an instrument sharp enough to achieve all that and the average knife isn't...

If you mess up, you've just caused that animal to suffer in the worst possible way.

My recommendation is that you travel to the nearest hospital, and request a needle and sedatives. Be honest about what they're for...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting an animal down   Putting an animal down - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Putting an animal down
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: