Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaving before a patrol

Go down 
+21
Rogue
Equal
DarkShadow
Max
Gauge
Urban Avenger
Jack Shadow
Polarman
thanatos
the crimson fist
The Reverend
E0N (Inactive)
Proteus
Gadgetastic!
Wolf
Blue Alpha
Zimmer
JohnDoe
Hazmat
Dark Guardian
Strider
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JohnDoe

Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Wow. Pedophile beards. How amusing.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Midnight

Prof. Midnight

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:46 am

I shave before I patrol because I hate having stubble poking thru my mask.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Only reason I shave in early summer is because my mother and my sister get jelous that my beard and mustache grows bigger than theirs
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Don't belive I got that problem.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Every year about mid march we begin this contest to have women and men shave their mustaches and beards Then after they get their pics taken we all get to see who can grow it back in time for the spring festival

There are mens cataglories and womens cataogries based on

The largest

The fluffiest

The shaggiest

The most tangled looking

The neatest

and who can grow back the fastest in the shortest amount of time

We even have men vs their wives as well as brothers vs sisters
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 am

A beard could work well to conceal otherwise distinguishing facial features that could lead to identification in your civilian identity, but I see no other advantage or disadvantage to having one, except if it was very long. Treesong would be in big trouble, but who'd want to fight that dude? He's so chill.
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:00 am

Whole body shaving is a Must for Laserskater. Cool
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:35 am

Hope you keep the eyebrows and lashes . Here in the us I gotta say ummm yucky. With respect brother . Wish you would post more
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:10 am

Gauge wrote:
A beard could work well to conceal otherwise distinguishing facial features that could lead to identification in your civilian identity, but I see no other advantage or disadvantage to having one, except if it was very long. Treesong would be in big trouble, but who'd want to fight that dude? He's so chill.

Having met Treesong I agree with that assessment and I would add that I wouldnt want to fight him simply because He's like Tarzan or something...He came bounding out of the crowd like a gazelle and never stopped bouncing around like an excited kid the whole time. The only time I saw him slow down was when he was trying to shake a migraine later that day. I don't know how well he can fight, but I guarantee you wont beat him in cardio and you darned sure wont outrun him. He's definately someone that is larger than life and you have to meet him face to face to appreciate the whole of who he is.
Back to top Go down
Hazmat

Hazmat

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:11 am

Crossfire the Crusader wrote:
...never stopped bouncing around like an excited kid the whole time. ... I guarantee you wont beat him in cardio and you darned sure wont outrun him.

Him and Icarus must be related. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 am

It's good to know that he's as nice in person as he seems on the forums. Treesong is definitely one I'd like to meet, along with Polarman. Someday...
Back to top Go down
Boosterman

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:45 am

I get a brazillian before every patrol. That way I'm so numb, I don't care if I get punched in the face.

BOOSTERMAN
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:06 pm

How many of you use your beards and mustaches to collect ice for your drinks in the wintertime?

How many of you use your beards and mustaches to collect water to drink in the summertime?
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 pm

This thread is all kinds of silly.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:19 pm

So what! Look at more than half the other threads on here and besides whats wrong with a bit of silliness once in a while?
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Once in a while's fine. However, silliness can be rather counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Im hoping to have a Wolverine hairdo this summer Just try not to picture me with the claws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaving before a patrol   Shaving before a patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shaving before a patrol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3