Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Web Design?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

Web Design? Empty
PostSubject: Web Design?   Web Design? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:32 am

If anyone here is proficient in web design, I need some work done. I would sooner pay one of ours than outsource somewhere else.

-Wolf
Back to top Go down
The Jinn

The Jinn

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Web Design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Design?   Web Design? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:54 am

Talk to Treesong. Whoever coded his site was great. (I work on the other end of the spectrum, I find flaws in the code, but I've never been great at coding them because I lack the imagination. I'm more mathy.)
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Web Design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Design?   Web Design? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:43 pm

You can use Dreamweaver or an html generator
Back to top Go down
The Jinn

The Jinn

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Web Design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Design?   Web Design? Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:34 am

Havoc wrote:
You can use Dreamweaver or an html generator

Blue Voda used to be a decent one too. It's skivvery, but only weirdos like me care about that.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

Web Design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Design?   Web Design? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Hail and well met,

I like using KomodoEdit personally, myself.

Cheers and all the best,

~HS.

--------<!added info>-------

If I am not using Photoshop (since I do not have a legitimate copy as of yet), I like to use my legitimate copy of Photoshop Elements. This seems to work out just fine as a nice way to graphically design all the front-end elements needed to build the general look and feel of the site. Cool ...Once I get back into getting some work done (which will hopefully be very soon), I will look into posting it up for folks to check out.

Cheers!

~HS. :>
--------</end added info>-------

Last edited by hiddensparrow on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more relevant information.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Web Design? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Design?   Web Design? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Web Design?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: