Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five years or so from now....

Go down 
+9
Midnite Detective
Instructor
Flora V. Arbor
Equal
JohnDoe
Starman
thanatos
Blue Rattler
Dark Arkham
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five years or so from now....   Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Boy that has to feel good.
Back to top Go down
Dark Arkham

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Five years or so from now....   Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 pm

I've been in the Navy for about 1.5 years now. I'm moving to Japan in a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Five years or so from now....   Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Dark Arkham wrote:
Equal wrote:
To me you seem more ready than you will be in twenty years. You will have to prepare yourself for the rest of your life anyway, so why wait? You don't need to be able to climb rooftops and beat up badguys to be a RLSH. All it takes is spandex, guts and good intentions. And you don't really need spandex;)

I'm active duty military. I don't have a place for it in my life right now.
Captain America did!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five years or so from now....   Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Coolness, I'm headed into the military soon too; I get shipped to the Academy in April. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dark Arkham

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Five years or so from now....   Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

204 wrote:
Coolness, I'm headed into the military soon too; I get shipped to the Academy in April. Smile

Nice. Which branch?
Back to top Go down
The Anomaly

The Anomaly

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Five years or so from now....   Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Now I feel left out that everybody is in the military.

What I do for training is Tae-Kwon-Do. I had been doing it for seven years already before I found this place out, and am still doing it, and will continue until and after I officially go out on the street. No matter what you do though, remember this;

"You must want something as bad as you want to breathe before you can succeed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five years or so from now....   Five years or so from now.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Five years or so from now....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: