Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not going away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Not going away Empty
PostSubject: Not going away   Not going away Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Just wanted to let all know that while I may not be posting much in the coming months, I'll still be around. I'll drop in from time to time but I've arrived at a significant point in my project that requires all my focus. I'm going back to college to finish up the associates degree and pack some skills on, possibly with an eye on a four-year or more. My physical training is finally kicking into high gear with warmer weather arriving, and I'm going to be spending every spare moment on design and fabrication of my gear. I'll try to keep everyone updated using my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will try to answer any e-mails as quickly as possible, but I want every one to know that my absence has nothing to do with anyone or anything in the RLSH community. Also, I will still be offering gear on the website as well. Catch ya later. Be good, but if you can't do that, at least be cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Not going away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not going away   Not going away Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 am

Thanks for the heads up Gadge, I'll be sure to monitor your site for any updates.
Back to top Go down

Not going away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: