Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Announcement

Go down 
+39
nightmare
MythoDragon
arrowdynamic
Stephen Hannaway
Dark Guardian
Geist
Triumph
Iron Lamb
Equal
DarkShadow
Thre3
!
Rook2
C
Crossfire the Crusader
Silver Sentinel
Havoc
Proteus
adamm[]
hiddensparrow
Jack Shadow
JohnDoe
Gadgetastic!
Anonyman
Leviathan
GalaxyDjinn
E0N (Inactive)
Blue Rattler
patchwork
SkyMan
Polarman
Amazonia
thanatos
Gauge
Instructor
Sleepless
herointraining
Vulpo
Zimmer
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Big Announcement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 am

although it is a very nice advertisement for Heroes Network, which I suspect was not unintended.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 am

Right after I mentioned the retarded pigeon video here. I had received a series of PM's from Tothian from my account on Master Legend's board. The messages are as follows, with green for Tothian's and blue for mine:

Rev. Tothian Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:21 pm
I don't approve of you talking for nor about me, especially when it's something you have no idea who I am, just probably someone who believes everything you hear from others. I'm not a villain. And you twisted things around about the pigeon. I wasn't the one who called it that, I was saying something that someone else said.

Leviathan Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:48 pm
Rev. Tothian wrote:I don't approve of you talking for nor about me, especially when it's something you have no idea who I am, just probably someone who believes everything you hear from others. I'm not a villain. And you twisted things around about the pigeon. I wasn't the one who called it that, I was saying something that someone else said.

Sorry I took so long to get your message, I don't always log into the board here.

Glad to see you want to talk one to one. I thought you'd be harder to get a hold of.

Actually I don't take what people say at face value. I hear one thing I dismiss it, I hear a couple things, I say what the hell... I get multiple people sharing their horror stories, and I do my homework.

The truth is a three edged sword, your side, their side, and the actual events reported only by the universe itself. Two of those will always be skewed by the individuals point of view. Little bits, little scraps, glued together to form a much larger picture.

Why don't you start with answering a few things:

What were you planning with SuperHero?

Why did you mess with the database and the posts?

Why such an extensive list of enemies in the Superhero community?

And actually, I did see the pigeon video. You did parrot the part about the retarded pigeon (pun intended) You did wash up afterwards, didn't you? At least you didn't catch anything. So that's good.

From Rev. Tothian To Leviathan, Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm
Leviathan wrote:What were you planning with SuperHero?

Why did you mess with the database and the posts?

(Two questions are related)

Superhero had known me since July, 2006. Every few months, he'd be one of the coolest, funniest friends I ever had. Then, he would turn against me for a few months. All I wanted was to just be his friend, I didn't want to be his enemy. Whether it was going to Darfur, Sudan, to protect the people from the Janjaweed Militia committing mass genocide, or whether it was an argument I had with a woman stalking me, or a lot of stupid little things over time, I never hated him for the bad things he said to me. This went on and off for a few years. It annoyed me, but I wasn't a grudge holder. In February 2010, MY forum that I created was turned in to a weapon of hatred against me by the evil Zimmer. I put years of effort in to building the Heroes Network as a happy place of friendship, loyalty, camaraderie, and he fucking destroyed it, so I used my FOUNDER powers to take the first step in shutting it down. They acted like "I" was the bad guy. All I was going to do at first was just leave, but the second I leave, a bunch of two-faced fakes who were lying backstabbers talked a bunch of shit they never said to me directly one on one while I was there. I felt betrayed. And like something I worked so hard on was being done for evil. And then one they banned Master Legend, a Co-Founder, that was the last straw.

As for Superhero, after the HN was messed up in February, 2010, he was being my friend every other day, and my enemy every other day aside from that. Then, I had lost another person who was close to me at the time that week in March, 2010, but that part is another personal story entirely, and then my cat I had for 12 and a half years, since I was 12 and a half, died. The VERY DAY AFTER THAT, Superhero was talking all kinds of shit. I sent him an email, telling him to call me that night, and we would settle it. He ignored me, which got me more frustrated.

Out of respect to Superhero I won't get in to the specific details but I will be honest. Superhero had said very bad things he was wanting to do. I told him in a text message "How would you like it if I told ---so & so--- about the things you said?" It was more so said out of anger and frustration, it wasn't something I would have the heart to actually do - otherwise if I was that kind of person, I would've been even more inclined to do it after all the shit he talked about me after that. But I'm not. I talked to another person in the community about my anger and frustration, and they were like "Why are you telling me about this?" I was like "Honestly, I was hoping you would talk me out of it" - meaning I didn't want to do it, it was just my anger was pushed and pushed and pushed beyond my limits. It's like, someone pokes me a thousand times, and the second I suggest the idea of poking back, everyone acts like I'M the bad guy, but totally ignores or forgets everything bad that that person ever did to me.

I even openly admitted this, and apologized for it. Superhero said it's alright, that we'll just never bring it up again. So, ok, cool. We spoke a bit for a few months online but it wasn't the same. Then, he started bringing all this stuff up again. I didn't want to be Superhero's enemy and I still don't.
Leviathan wrote:Why such an extensive list of enemies in the Superhero community?

Sometimes it was just misunderstandings, but most of the time it's a lot of people - people like YOU for example - who never took the time to get to know me one on one - but take all the time in the world to say all the bad things about me that they could. It's only a few two-faced fakes who pretend to be these nice people openly, but privately are some of the most evil people you could ever imagine. They are unforgiving people that when you seek peace with them, they lash out at you, it's almost as if they just expect you to sit back and let them say bad things about you, as they've been doing to me for years. I've made it known from the beginning the following things:

1- I'm not a perfect person. But I admit that. I've done many bad things in my life. I wish I hadn't, but the only thing I can do at this point is regret it and also try to learn from it and hope to grow to be a better person.

2- My mission in life is to protect people and fight evil.

3- Evil people HATE ME and have set out to do everything in their power to ruin my life and make the whole world hate me. They will never win, and will see that it's not a good idea to interfere with what God set me out to do.

4- Genuinely good people don't hate me, because they realize that I don't want to be enemies with people, and can forgive me as I can forgive others who genuinely want to be forgiven. There is a truth that certain wars are never truly won until our enemies become our friends. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if but I don't think this so much applies as much in the spiritual world.

Don't be fooled in to thinking that a lot of these people in the RLSH Community are good people - they don't have God in their lives to guide them to doing the right thing. I tried making peace with Zimmer last year, and he threatened me, and then called the psyche ward on me over a lie that I was planning to kill myself. I had to get evaluated over nothing. Just for trying to make peace.

You'll notice that I do have many friends in this community. But, a lot of the good people left because either their identities were threatened by the New York Initiative and forced to quit, or they were tired of the problems that people like Zimmer caused, or Zimmer made them think that they were unwelcome in the RLSH Community - as if he has the right to try to force that on anyone. While in the media pretending to be this nice person. And also the good people in the RLSH Community that are my friends, don't like to waste time arguing on the internet.

The thing with me, is that when so many RLSH's are easily deceived - because I'm not there to be able to defend myself and speak the truth - I don't just accept that and give up, I realize that things are set that much out of place and it's that much more important for me to fix it.

It got to a point in November, 2010, after I hadn't talked to many people in the RLSH Community for over 3 months - just a few close circle of friends, I would get woken up by phone calls and text messages every day that people were saying bad things about me - when I kept telling those people "Instead of telling me these things every day, how about ask those people to stop" it got to the point where I couldn't rest peacefully anymore, I just felt this constant stressed feeling all the time, I had nightmares all the time, I was mentally fatigued. And if I said anything back, they'd just keep talking more shit. All I wanted was just to be left alone, but these people wanted to write my life story for me, portraying me as the bad guy.

Well, like I said, I'm not perfect, nobody is but Jesus, but I'm definitely not the bad guy. I like to speak for myself and write my own life story.

That's just really damned childish!

After you gave way in your position, you went and hacked away at the heroes network out of spite! Five year old children do that sort of thing!
"If I can't win, then I won't play"? That's the stance you took on the mess.

As for hashing things out, you could have gone public on the boards and said something instead of stabbing the community as a whole in the back. You know that attacking the TheRLSH board in the way you did only earned more enemies and steeled the resolve of those who already don't like you.

I saw the posts that remained. There wasn't much in the way of insults being lobbed at you. Then again, if you had deleted enough posts and threads then there's little proof from the past one way or another. Many asses covered, not many questions answered...

As for Master Legend being banned a couple of times, it wasn't permanent. He was banned for calling Zimmer a faggot and a boy fucker. I saw those posts quite clearly. Now, I really don't like the homosexual thing myself, but I don't care just so long as they don't pat me on in places they shouldn't. If something criminal happens, then I take serious issue.

While I like the good you've done for the community and continue to do, it doesn't negate the things you've done against it.
Frankly Eric, I don't care if I've made your enemies list after this, but then again things have to be said to set things right, that's why I do most of my work alone...

Good day and Shalom.

Right after this final message, Tothian had my account removed from Master Legend's board.

I've seen the enemies list and the private plans. If it weren't for Tothian's direct influence over Master Legend, it's safe to say that ML would be far better off. He's brainwashed the man, affected him when he was most vulnerable (right after the death of his wife) and it's all been downhill from there.

The list was the big kicker that Tothian is the one in control, and not Master Legend.

For instance, ML put in the list LadyHero instead of her real name. But then included her real name later in the list. Why include the same person twice? Because Tothian didn't know LadyHero's real name when the list was written? There was also some paranoid rantings about people who have physically tried to kill Tothian, but not as many going after ML.

Tothian is a coward and someone who can't handle being told the truth, plain and simple. He's a child who gets angry the second you say anything slightly bad about him, and as we've seen in public already throws a fit.

This chat log is further proof of his misdeeds. He says I never took the time to get to know him. His words and actions spoke for themselves.

That boy has Master Legend convinced that most folks here are the bad guys, and that he is the good guy. I've heard Master Legend talk before, about how he hates people who would say one thing and do another, how they would do something childish and try to lay blame at anothers' feet. If we can only get Legend to see what Tothian's done.

We need to work to get Master Legend out from under Eric Tothian's thumb before he makes him do something stupid. We have to save Master Legend!!!
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:44 am

Leviathan wrote:
Right after I mentioned the retarded pigeon video here. I had received a series of PM's from Tothian from my account on Master Legend's board. The messages are as follows, with green for Tothian's and blue for mine:

[<!snip>

That boy has Master Legend convinced that most folks here are the bad guys, and that he is the good guy. I've heard Master Legend talk before, about how he hates people who would say one thing and do another, how they would do something childish and try to lay blame at anothers' feet. If we can only get Legend to see what Tothian's done.

We need to work to get Master Legend out from under Eric Tothian's thumb before he makes him do something stupid. We have to save Master Legend!!!

For whatever it is worth, I will pray for the situation to be resolved in a peaceful manner to the best of my abilities with no one being physically hurt in the process.

~Namaste,

--HS.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 pm

So, we're not dropping this thread? We are, instead, apparently going to make it worse and worse until what, we eventually do get these forums canceled for something? It's not like we have to talk about this stuff on the boards. There is a system for PMs in place for this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
!

!

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Silver Sentinel wrote:
Also understand this about Tothian.. he HATES this forum with a passion. If he can get people to abandon this forum in favor of the Heroes Network, that would make him very happy. Making Tothian happy is like re-enacting scene from Platoon with Charlie Sheen.. Do not re-enact scenes from Platoon with Charlie Sheen!!!

This is what first popped into my head, too. Its a great idea to just have everyone on one forum, but I think THIS one we should keep for two reasons. It does just look nicer, including a more SEO friendly domain. And even if we shut this site down reasons completely independent of anything Tothian has may still encourage him to say, "Ha! Look what I did! I got the RLSH shut down!" It may encourage future shenanigans.

Back to top Go down
Thre3

Thre3

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:54 am

.....o.O
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:45 am

Read those general terms of use very carefully before you sign up.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: The death of this site   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 pm

It's ironic that this site has managed to do to itself with a simple alarmist notification, what some people claim Tothian was trying to do. New posts are down to two or three a day, if that. Everyone seems to have migrated away. I don't know Tothian, aside from a few FB messages in which he seemed reasonable and polite, but if he is the manipulator that some people say he is, then I'd have to call this a win for him.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

I wouldn't say that. If the site does go down, in one form or another, it will rise again. While many differences gather around on the way things should be done, it shouldn't separate what we all need to do as one common goal. We can't let that die. I for one, won't let that happen.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:28 am

I have a feeling his name will "slander" itself out
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Has traffic migrated into heroes network?
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:45 pm

It seems that ever scince his name was brought up People have been flocking over to his site to see him for himself He has been nothing but polite to me and as far as I know alot of us would really like this fight between him and Zimmer to stop now I consider both Zimmer and Tothian to be friends with me if not each other They dont have to be friends with each other but I dont like having to be dragged into someone elses private arguments which scince I have never met either one of them its none of my bussiness I dont think its fair to me or anyone else that they are being ordered to befreinds with one but not the other

Tothian has warnned me about Zimmer and Zimmer has done the same about Tothian both speaking of betrayal and deciet The worst is that Zimmer can say all he wants about tothian on this site and Tothian cant defend himself yet Tothian doesnt do that on his site He just chooses not to talk about it at all on his site but will answer questions on facebook if someone was to approach him about this
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:38 pm

By starting threads like this, it gives him the impression that he will win.

As long as we keep maintaining a positive and constructively-oriented attitude towards this project, then nothing - come Hel or High Water will make it go away.

Cheers.

~HS. :>
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 pm

After it became illegal to have fun here, people for some reason started posting a lot less. Wierd!
Back to top Go down
Anonyman

Anonyman

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm

JohnDoe wrote:
Has traffic migrated into heroes network?

I think that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Iron Lamb

Iron Lamb

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 pm

This site doesn't look dead at this moment. If there are still posters it is still alive...
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 am

Equal wrote:
After it became illegal to have fun here, people for some reason started posting a lot less. Wierd!

Since when did it become "illegal to have fun here" ?

AFAIK, the Humour section is still pretty active...

I guess it also depends on what everyone's specific definition of "fun" is. jocolor

If by "fun" you mean "creating multiple accounts just so you can publicly express your inner conflicted nature", then I don't see the "fun" in that, personally.

If by "fun" you mean, "joviality" and the "feel" of this organization having "lost" aspects of "camaraderie", then so long as the "camraderie" is focused and is evolved into a more professional-oriented form of behavioural conduct, then I personally see no loss in "fun" at this time.

I am more than happy to support start-up organizations with strong foundations in professional endeavours. Smile \m/

Cheers,

Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:13 am

Thre3 wrote:
.....o.O

Yeah, I've been tempted to post up a "drahma llama" graphic every now and then on threads, myself. Thankfully I (hope I)'ve kept myself civil.

Perhaps it might be a more effective use of time to create a single "Drahma" thread so we can feel free to rant all we want, there.

BTW: @Zimmer, is there a way to "move" threads under specific categories?

Just curious...

Thanks!

~HS.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:45 am

I'd be down for that. Cool \m/

@Blue Rattler: I'm planning on using Endomondo for much similar reasons. Smile

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: RLSH FB ?    Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:03 am

Gauge wrote:
Maybe there could be a SuperFaceBook

I like that idea, actually!

The next questions would follow (if this were to happen) would be regarding security:

1.) Would the security protocols be the same as Facebook?

2.) Would the security protocols be mandatorily public?

3.) Would the security protocols be "for us only" to share more "us-related" info, or

4.) Should this project continue to have a semblance of an "Open Source"-type flavour?

Cheers! Cool

Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 am

I believe Equal was referring to the fact we use to have sections like the lounge and general discussion where we could have a bit of fun and let off some steam that were taken away several months ago in order to focus more on the "business" side of things.

I could be wrong though.

Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:25 am

I took a week off from computers that's why I have not been posting. I am back in the computing world now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 am

How would we keep the trolls and wannabes off of it and still allow for serious newcommers to get on

How would we protect minors who come on and make sure that its not being used to stalk or exploit people and their families

How do we protect ourselves from lawsuits in the event that the new site is being used to endanger another person for sexual porpuses

How do we protect ourselvs and the customers from scams and spam

Do we allow people to post pics of their children or childhood pics of themselves If so where do we draw the line

How do we make our site as family friendly as possible and protect children from predators
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 am

Polarman wrote:
How would we keep the trolls and wannabes off of it and still allow for serious newcommers to get on

How would we protect minors who come on and make sure that its not being used to stalk or exploit people and their families

How do we protect ourselves from lawsuits in the event that the new site is being used to endanger another person for sexual porpuses

How do we protect ourselvs and the customers from scams and spam

Do we allow people to post pics of their children or childhood pics of themselves If so where do we draw the line

How do we make our site as family friendly as possible and protect children from predators

Admittedly...

Those are all very good - and all perfectly valid questions. Shocked scratch

If/when I can have any of those answers figured out or uncovered for you, I will be sure to let you know as soon as I am able. Neutral

No doubt that Facebook went through much of the same ordeal when they first started.

However, it seems that certain sacrifices at certain times had to be made in order for other things to take hold.

In the meantime, I will continue my research on the subject, after I am done with my more immediate priorities. study

Cheers and thank you for asking these (productive?) questions, alien Cool \/

Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:24 pm

The one and only Heroes Network, hosted on AceBoards, is for message board discussions that would just be a mess on Facebook. Like TheRLSH, it has private messaging, but unlike this site, it has dozens of subgroups, ranging from team forums to a lounge area to general discussions to books to tactics.

Of our private groups, the most active is The Unlimited Program, which is A training program for superheroes based on martial arts belt levels. We also have Prism Branch, where technologists talk about inventions and projects they're working on, and PIG, the Paranormal Investigation Group, which shares information on all kinds of subjects. Also popular is Orphanage, for under 21 RLSH, and Marketplace, for people to buy, sell and barter goods and services within the community.

We have quite a few dozen new members and I'm getting new requests every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Big Announcement
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: