Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero

Go down 
+2
Gadgetastic!
Blue Rattler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Empty
PostSubject: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 pm

I'm working my way through the great book, How to Become a Super Hero, by Sage Michael.

I've always been interested in self improvement as a way to better the world. I can't think of a more fun way to do this than becoming a super hero.

In case you're interested, I'm journaling at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Blue,
Good for you. I'm doing something similar at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'll check your site out.
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:10 am

Cool blog, Gadgetastic. I'll be reading Smile
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Blue Rattler wrote:
I'm working my way through the great book, How to Become a Super Hero, by Sage Michael.

I've always been interested in self improvement as a way to better the world. I can't think of a more fun way to do this than becoming a super hero.

In case you're interested, I'm journaling at: <BR's manifesto URL here>

Gadgetastic! wrote:
Blue,
Good for you. I'm doing something similar at www(dot)RealLifeMadScientist(dot)com. I'll check your site out.

This is awesome, guys! Keep it up! cheers

Wish I had the mana (stamina+time) to keep these things going!

I seem to need to be running around like a white rabbit so much these days...I will barely be able to find the time to sit down and make a quick post on these forums!

Hopefully I can still share my journey in some ways to you all, here. Cool \/

I will bookmark your links, gentlemen....and be sure to poke through them over the next while!

Cheers! -.- \m/

~HS.

Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 pm

I would recommend the original manual written by an actual superhero:

"How To Be A Super-Hero" by Night Rider, published in 1980.
Back to top Go down
C

C

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Zimmer, in an earlier post on this forum, you wrote that one should write you or Knight Owl for a copy of this book. Is that still valid? If so, can you mail me a PDF at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Blue I did find another book you might be intrested in called The Phycology of Superheroes It might still be on sale at your local Chapters store

I have a copy of that one
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 am

Zimmer wrote:
I would recommend the original manual written by an actual superhero:

"How To Be A Super-Hero" by Night Rider, published in 1980.

Hi Zimmer,

As it happens, I have the PDF open on my desktop as we speak! Cool \/

Thanks again,

~HS.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:41 am

I like how you guys are writing down your own experiences. That's pretty sweet! \m/

I'm looking forward to learning from all the XP I can. Smile

All the best,

~HS. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero   My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Journal for Becoming a Super Hero
Page 1 of 1