Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gastric Measures

Go down 
+22
SkyMan
Equal
Superman
DarkShadow
Vulpo
firelight
The Ranger
Instructor
Polarman
Flora V. Arbor
Gadgetastic!
Proteus
Midnite Detective
toggle
the crimson fist
Starman
E0N (Inactive)
Gauge
hiddensparrow
Leviathan
adamm[]
Idea Man
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

Gastric Measures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:44 am

Daremyth wrote:
That's pretty impressive.  I read the whole thread, in awe.  Thank you for taking the time to update.

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:10 am

WOW!

Congrats for staying steady!
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:34 am

Good work. That took some fortitude.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:42 pm

I joined a gym on the first.  I am also trying to cut down on liquid calories to see if that makes a difference.  I am still limited in how much I can eat at a time, but I can pretty much drink as much as I want.  I am hoping to develop a taste for unsweetened tea.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:02 pm

I drank sweetened coffee for years, before I started dieting. Now, it's second-nature for me to drink it unsweetened. Tea is easier to get used to, since it has a bit more of a tangy flavor to it.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:33 am

WHen it comes to Tea and coffee there are non calorie sweeteners.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 am

IS there a State Militia where you are? They often have looser health standards than National Guard.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Cornelius Brunner wrote:
IS there a State Militia where you are? They often have looser health standards than National Guard.

I am going to be volunteering with the Red Cross, and working on disaster preparedness and response.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 am

I found out that my insurance company will pay for six months of Weight Watchers, so I have started going to meetings.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2016 8:51 am

You are very motivating, Idea Man. You are persistent, no matter how many challenges you face.

That is an admirable trait, Thank you for sharing... especially for all of us watching that are struggling to battle our own demons.

Keep up the fight!

-Omen, "Heroes aren't made during good times." - The Elite Forces Division
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 am

omen wrote:
You are very motivating, Idea Man. You are persistent, no matter how many challenges you face.

That is an admirable trait, Thank you for sharing... especially for all of us watching that are struggling to battle our own demons.

Keep up the fight!

-Omen, "Heroes aren't made during good times." - The Elite Forces Division

You're welcome, and thank you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Measures   Gastric Measures - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gastric Measures
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Fitness and Nutrition-
Jump to: