Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bee sting

Go down 
+30
Dark Guardian
Lunar Veil
SkyMan
RLSHsupporter
toggle
Tommyknocker
cowboyupz
Nintyplayer
Instructor
Polarman
hiddensparrow
the crimson fist
The Reverend
Starman
Gauge
JohnDoe
Red Dragon
Gadgetastic!
Midnite Detective
Proteus
E0N (Inactive)
Zombie
Idea Man
adamm[]
Amazonia
Crossfire the Crusader
Kaiju
Leviathan
Urban Avenger
patchwork
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 12:55 am

So no word on the fundraising then?
Back to top Go down
Tommyknocker

Tommyknocker

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 pm

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2012/06/incarcerated_bee_sting_denies.html#incart_river_default

Here's the latest as far as news is concerned.

Quote :
"As testimony from the alleged 'victim' has already shown, I never struck or harmed him in any way," Besso writes. "Eyewitness accounts back this up

I'd like to hear from an Eyewitness who can back this up. Though honestly, don't know how much that changes the situation.
Back to top Go down
toggle

toggle

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:15 am

I'd like to advise anyone who was actually involved with this incident to be cautious posting on the forum. There is precedent for judges allowing private Internet postings (including Facebook and forum posts) to be used as evidence, particularly in civil trials.

No, it will not get you booted from the forum, but once I'm involved in any kind of case, my lawyer becomes my mouthpiece.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:45 pm

"Perryman [his laywer] said he doesn't encourage his clients to send letters to the media and said he plans to discuss the issue further with [Bee Sting]."

Back to top Go down
RLSHsupporter

RLSHsupporter

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 pm

I have given much of my time supporting RLSHS where ever I can but I do my homework first. I am currently enlisted in the U.S. Army and I have also gone to combat for my country and I have to say this behavior is just wrong.
I would understand it if you were being shot at or something like that but why in the world would you as RLSH who already faces difficulty being accepted by the public walk around with a lethal weapon?
This is the kind of RLSH that just can't support because their actions are wrong. They don't think this through all the way and make the rest look bad.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Carrying a lethal weapon isn't the issue.
Back to top Go down

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Looks like they let the Bee go... o.O

How long was he in there anyways?

Link
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Dark Wolf wrote:

Link

Dark Wolf... My how you've let yourself go.......
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Rude
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 pm

I don't see what's rude about posting a link to Bee Sting's side of the story -- which doesn't seem very rational to me, by the way.
Back to top Go down

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Ha ha E0n...you so funny Rolling Eyes

and Leviathan...don't talk shite about SkyMan...that sort of crap is really starting to piss me off. I have had it with people from the RLSH community poking fun at him for his weight. He has lost over 150lbs. That's a whole fucking person; yet, instead of building him up, you do nothing but tear him down. I am sick of it, I know that others are sick of it, and lord knows that SkyMan is sick of it. So please, knock it the fuck off.
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Thanks for that Leviathan! I dont think that that insult was called for.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Veil

Lunar Veil

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Leviathan wrote:
Dark Wolf wrote:

Link

Dark Wolf... My how you've let yourself go.......

Wow, was there a point to that? Did you find it to be somehow relevant to the conversation at hand? If you did, then there is something very wrong with you upstairs. Seriously, inquiring minds want to know what was going on in your mind when you said something so horrible about one of the kindest people that you'll ever meet. For no reason at all, I might add.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 pm

I actually just didn't get it -- for whatever reason when I view this site from work it doesn't display profile images.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Skyman has the courage to go out there and be in the public eye - something I have never done. He is a role model.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 pm

E0N wrote:
I don't see what's rude about posting a link to Bee Sting's side of the story -- which doesn't seem very rational to me, by the way.

My comment was directed at Leviathan.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Dark Wolf wrote:
Ha ha E0n...you so funny Rolling Eyes

and Leviathan...don't talk shite about SkyMan...that sort of crap is really starting to piss me off. I have had it with people from the RLSH community poking fun at him for his weight. He has lost over 150lbs. That's a whole fucking person; yet, instead of building him up, you do nothing but tear him down. I am sick of it, I know that others are sick of it, and lord knows that SkyMan is sick of it. So please, knock it the fuck off.

Actually it was a jab at you. I know it was Skyman. What I don't get is why you use his avatar?
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Leviathan wrote:

Actually it was a jab at you. I know it was Skyman. What I don't get is why you use his avatar?

The fact that you know it is Skyman is why it is insulting to him. I would not like to be described as looking like some other person "let themselves go." You could have just as easily said that it looks like he decided to change his costume or something. Your jab at his avatar did not need to be an insult to Skyman.
Back to top Go down

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 pm

You saw a photo of SkyMan, and you said that I have let myself go...emmmm, how was it a jab at me? For the hell of it, I wanted my avatar to be of SkyMan...so what? I admire him. Hes a friend of mine. If I changed my avatar to that of Zimmer, would you ask me when I came out of the closet? Just worry about you...and keep your snide remarks to yourself...
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Actually, it'd be more like could I use the reflection from your shaved scalp to blind people, or you look like that state police interrogator that I didn't want to deal with. But the closet, nah... That'd be wrong.

Well, at least it wasn't 204.
Back to top Go down

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Whatever...let's drop it and move on...
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Even if it was directed at DW, which Im assuming it was... I still consider it an insult. I dont need somebody else trying to bring me down please sir. I get enough of that from everybody else. I just had to distance myself from Tothian, a good friend of mine... yes, Tothian was a good friend... dont ask my why Embarassed But he talked a lot of stuff about me behind my back and everytime it was a weight reference (fat joke) I let it slide for too long from him and well, Id appreciate an apology sir and then we can move on.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

You're trying hard and making a lot of progress in many areas, Skyman. The "you inspire me" thing from before wasn't a joke or anything.

So yeah... let's all stay mutually respectful and save our snide personal comments for targets like Mitt Romney or George Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Look. I can admit when I'm wrong. And I was very much so. Problem is you look too much like my own brother (minus the heart attack at 29, not joking btw)

I'm extremely sorry Skyman. The whole thing shouldn't have been said, and I was very much in the wrong.

P.S. I only bad mouth people in front of them, if we met F2F, I'd still have diarrhea of the mouth.

P.P.S. Fuck George Lucas and his revisionist Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you sir and I accept your apology. We can get back to the subject at hand and move on...

Werent we talking about Beesting?! How do we think he should go about seeking redemption for his actions... I know he will never get to own any firearms ever again, being an ex-con and all... so we wont have to worry about that end of it atleast. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bee sting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bee sting
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: