Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bee sting

Go down 
+30
Dark Guardian
Lunar Veil
SkyMan
RLSHsupporter
toggle
Tommyknocker
cowboyupz
Nintyplayer
Instructor
Polarman
hiddensparrow
the crimson fist
The Reverend
Starman
Gauge
JohnDoe
Red Dragon
Gadgetastic!
Midnite Detective
Proteus
E0N (Inactive)
Zombie
Idea Man
adamm[]
Amazonia
Crossfire the Crusader
Kaiju
Leviathan
Urban Avenger
patchwork
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 pm

lets hold out. for all we know the biker could have threatened to pull a gun out or may have had one.

no details about the biker have been released so far, nor any details about what was said.

one thing is obvious, bee should have known better than to carry around a gun. i could excuse a hand gun. but a shot gun.... geez
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm

I'm going to move this to the newly created news section.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:39 pm

sweet. btw glad to see you back ua, missed you
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Huh.....I didn't know the Michigan Protectors even had an official leader.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Arsenul is their leader?

hmmm...

Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah... He got banned from here 3 times for being a dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh yeah, he did technically found the group. Once it grew into a real team I didn't think he actually was still the leader, though Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 pm

This explains a lot...

Isn't there still an arsunal on the forum? Differnt guy though?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 pm

same guy. Guess he's not banned anymore.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 pm

What a goddamn mess.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:39 pm

hey everyone. we all know the story about what has happened to bee. well i have never met bee, but i have done my hardest to help him.

right now im trying to help his fiance and kids. they are left in the chaos of this mess and right now they have reporters surounding their house, and are left faceing a tough finacial time ahead.

for those of you that read the Mlive article, his fiance tryed to talk to an Mlive reporter and he twisted her words around. after getting in contact with her i connected her with tea krulos, and thats where his most recent article came from. once bee can be reached ((currently he is in holding pen and cant have outside contact)) she will relay his version of the events to tea krulos. as it is, nobody has heard his side of this and he deserves to have his side heard.

i am hopeing to do more for his fiance, Amanda, and her children. perhaps a collection for them in this tough time.

i however have never set up one of these collections, so i have no idea where to begin, some advice and help would be great

the effect this has on the community will be minimal if it even has an effect. but the damage to his family may be irreversible. even if what he did was wrong, his family should not have to suffer for it
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 pm

2,000 is all that is needed to make his bond. this is good considering it was set at 80,000.

2k is the goal. after that he can return to work instead of his family being on their own for the undoubtedly long trial process ahead
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

2,000 kid? Your not very fimlar with the legal system e you? I'm sure he still needs an aturney. Probably has afines. And as soon as you start handing him butt loads of cash that bonds going up. Just look at george zimmerman. He's probably going back to court because he got so much money from his own fund raiser.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Don't get me wrong its awsome your doing this but your going to need a pretty nice chunk of change.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:55 pm

the money is to pay his bond so he can go back to work. if he cant work then they are in serious trouble.

this is not a fix, this is a helping hand.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:55 pm

patchwork wrote:

i however have never set up one of these collections, so i have no idea where to begin, some advice and help would be great

Maybe instead of collecting money, you could provide an address where people could send gift cards for things like gas and groceries. Safeway gift cards are good for both.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:58 pm

What happens if he gets bailed out and fails to show up for court?
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 pm

He got areasted for multiple felonys chances are he lost his job.

Starting on the forum is a good start. Heros are probably going to give the most. Deffinitly get a hold of his Xteam. They may have booted him but I'm sure they feel for there friend. Or else they fucking better or that's some shaby friendship.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 pm

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/0IpR8?psid=3ecf2d924f6b4bd9a01fc59bba661512

hmm understandable. however im not sure posting their address on a public forum when they are already surrounded by reporters is a good idea
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 pm

in this country there's a lovely idea of innocent until proven guilty. those felonies are not on his record yet.

firing him for them is illegal.

as for him not showing up in court, i cant control him, or what he does. but i trust he is smarter than that.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Patchwork, if you want you can post that info in the superhero discussions area which is not accessable to the general public. The news section is public though.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 pm

patchwork wrote:
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/0IpR8?psid=3ecf2d924f6b4bd9a01fc59bba661512

hmm understandable. however im not sure posting their address on a public forum when they are already surrounded by reporters is a good idea

Well, I wasn't thinking of their home address. Maybe a PO Box.
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:52 pm

working on it, good idea btw idea man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bee sting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bee sting   bee sting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bee sting
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: