Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Rouroni

Go down 
+7
Polarman
JohnDoe
Lir
Silent Defender
rennora phoenix
Kaiju
Urban Avenger
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2012 2:21 pm

ever since I made my statement about Rouroni last night, a lot of people have been offering their condolences to our lost team mate, Rouroni, who died yesterday in a fatal car accident. We miss you brother.

http://poway.patch.com/articles/poway-man-killed-in-state-route-67-crash

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Fatal-Crash-Ramona-Highway-67--154153215.html
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh man....I'm sorry to hear that Urb Sad
Back to top Go down
rennora phoenix

rennora phoenix

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Sat May 26, 2012 11:05 pm

I would like to offer my deepest condolences to you and your team and to his family. If there is anything I, a total stranger, can do for you or for them- do not hesitate to let me know.
Back to top Go down

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 am

Dang, that sucks. Sorry to hear it bro. Sad

Back to top Go down
Silent Defender

Silent Defender

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 5:50 am

World is more sad when a hero is gone. Goodbye, buddy. We will fight with more force in your memory ...
Back to top Go down
Lir

Lir

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Sun May 27, 2012 2:58 pm

He may be gone but he will not be forgotten..... Rest in Peace Brother
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 1:29 pm

How old was he?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 1:34 pm

He was 20. It may have stated in one of the articles. Not sure, I've ready so many.
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 pm

With all due respect, it sounds like he was driving too fast for conditions. It may sound like a minor mistake but it led to the injury of many and the death of three. I wish I could say I was sorry for your friend, but it's the other drivers and his friend that payed the price.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 1:52 pm

I offer my condolences to everyone in his family and to those who knew him as not only a team mate but also as a friend
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Mistakes happen, doesn't make it any less tragic.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 pm

How are you holding up UA?

PM me if you want to talk
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm doing okay. I'm dealing with this and the death of my dog who I've had for over 10 years. She passed away last night. So this weekend has been really hard on me.
Back to top Go down

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 2:26 pm

I'd like to say that your friend isn't gone. Death often seems like that but really it's just the body that's gone. I personally believe in reincarnation so I believe you'll see each other again some day. Smile

On the topic of you dog, I can totally empathize. My dog died about a week ago. He had bone cancer and so we had to put him down. He died in my arms and we've had him since I can remember. He was part golden retriever and part st. bernard. My condolences to both your partner and dog. Sad

If you do need to talk I'm a pretty good listener. Hope everything turns out okay.

Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 pm

UA I offer my heartfelt condolences Think of it this way Maybe Rourni is playing fetch with your dog right now Maybe all of the victims of the car crash are together with the dog
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Oh man, I know how you feel when it comes to the dog, Urb. A few years ago I lost my dog who I had known my whole life. I know how much losing a pet like that hurts.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Mistakes like that can happen to any of us. Hopefully everyone will remember him for the positive things that he did.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Same here Urb My 2 Pet Rats Puppy and Lemming is missed not only by me but also alot of kids who enjoyed playing with them at the park and durring the birthday parties
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Shalom Rouroni, you're with God again.

Will there be a second service to retire his uniform in the XJL as well?
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 am

May The Lights of Nelvanna keep you safe
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 11:00 am

My condolences on your friend and your dog UA.

"When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions"

Hamlet
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:11 am

i just found out about this an hour ago , i wasent shure until now that it was true . i never met him but i am heartbroken . he was planning on a trip to portland to patrol with us locals ive heard . i lost a close friend this week , now this . im rarely speechless . god bless you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Rouroni Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Rouroni   RIP Rouroni Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RIP Rouroni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: