Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Justice Crusaders in the news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
master legend

master legend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

the Justice Crusaders in the news Empty
PostSubject: the Justice Crusaders in the news   the Justice Crusaders in the news Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: the Justice Crusaders in the news   the Justice Crusaders in the news Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Hmmm... No Purple Lotus and Se7en? The only one left from the Justice Knights is Symbiote.

Good work as usual, Legend.
Back to top Go down
master legend

master legend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: the Justice Crusaders in the news   the Justice Crusaders in the news Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:09 pm

i have no control of news cameras but i made sure Purple Lotus and Agent 7 made it front page of Orlando Sentinel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Justice Crusaders in the news   the Justice Crusaders in the news Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 am

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: the Justice Crusaders in the news   the Justice Crusaders in the news Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 am

This isn't new, just being re-established since most of the old info was wiped after the reorganization of the site and ML coming back to the site.

Here's a bit of print that used to be here but was removed after the reorganization.

the Justice Crusaders in the news Front_11

the Justice Crusaders in the news Page_a10
Back to top Go down
master legend

master legend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: the Justice Crusaders in the news   the Justice Crusaders in the news Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:04 pm

thanks . this was almost a year ago but i never posted it here. thought it was good news for new people to see.i have some more stuff to show that i have done to keep promoting the super heroes.i never just promote myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Justice Crusaders in the news   the Justice Crusaders in the news Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

the Justice Crusaders in the news
Page 1 of 1