Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes

Go down 
+13
New Here
Delta_RLSH
Instructor
Knight-Hood
toggle
Red Dragon
Equal
Gauge
the crimson fist
Gadgetastic!
Leviathan
Stephen Hannaway
master legend
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 am

Sometimes there is a single solution for many problems.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Gauge wrote:

You can't solve all the world's problems with a gun, but I'll give it a shot Smile
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey guys! I'm back. I know its been a long time. I am still waiting to get my internet at my new place. I've moved out on my own and my RLSH-disliking parents can't say squat about me being on the forums now. My internet is with the worlds worst company for customer service. .... frontier. Hopefully I'll have my internet up at the house by the 25th. .... over a month after frontier told me the first time they would have it up and running on May 20th. Then again on June 7th. And now on the 25th. No explanation was ever given as to why the dates were changed and every time you call you get someone in a different state. It's rediculous!

Anyway, I can't find how to start a new thread and I wanted to ask if anyone knows what's going on with Master Legend. My family forced me to stop talking to him last October when they found out I was still talking to him against their wishes because they thought he and all other RLSH were and are crazy. I haven't been able to talk to him in nearly 8 months and when I called and texted him to re-contact him he didn't answer which is very unlike him. We didn't part on bad terms so he wouldn't be mad at me. Is he ok to your knowledge?
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Hey. I'm on my tablet and the format isn't user-friendly. I don't see how to start a thread on here. Any ideas guys?
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Leviathan wrote:
Gauge wrote:

You can't solve all the world's problems with a gun, but I'll give it a shot Smile

I gotta remember that one Gauge. Very Happy

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Home  FAQ  SEARCH  Menberlist  Profile You have no new messages Log Out [ New Here]
New post Post reply is under Home
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

“One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws” - Martin Luther King Jr.
Back to top Go down
New Here

New Here

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Hey. I didn't have the right format up and didn't know it. Now it actually looks like this website is supposed to look. Ok. Now I can figure things out from here. Thanks for the help though.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Your very welcome
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Thus why I like to volunteer at a local homeless feed on Fridays... taking a break today though... Its a great way to give back and you dont get in trouble. 

Food Not Bombs is an awesome org though... have seen them in action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes   master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

master legend in the Orlando weekly upholding the real life super heroes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2