Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones

Go down 
+17
Shade Gargoyle
Proteus
Tommyknocker
Red Dragon
Equal
Instructor
Crossfire the Crusader
Stephen Hannaway
Lunar Veil
SkyMan
DarkShadow
Leviathan
Polarman
E0N (Inactive)
Idea Man
Gauge
Urban Avenger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Yo mama I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Phoenix is a controversial figure, and a highly publicized and somewhat unique one in the eyes of the general public (all non-RLSH). This makes him news worthy. He has chosen to brand himself a SUPERHERO, and this brings every action under close scrutiny.

He chose to let a child hit him. He could have said no. Eleven year olds do not always make the best choices. The boy's parents weren't there; another adult told the boy it'd be okay. There is more than enough blame to go around on this issue.

But the fact remains: Phoenix should have said "no".
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 am

i love being unpopular and PJ ia a friend . i also love bacon and eggs . some people are vegans i dont hate them i just love bacon
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:52 am

The Reverend wrote:
i love being unpopular and PJ ia a friend . i also love bacon and eggs . some people are vegans i dont hate them i just love bacon

And this just in, vegetarianism may be an illness Smile

I like Steak
Reverend likes Bacon
SuperHero likes Ham
Zimmer likes Sausage
PolarMan likes Fish
Tothian has Crabs
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:12 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Equal wrote:
73 replies. This PJ obsession is getting totally dumbass unchristian idioticly STUPID.

People aren't actually required to be smarty pants Christian brilliantly GENIUS.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:57 am

i like Tothian too . wow im really not a troll i just see the best in people
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:42 am

The Reverend wrote:
i like Tothian too . wow im really not a troll i just see the best in people

You must have microscopes for eyes... After everything he's done and continues to do?

Normally I'd agree, but... He's a manipulator, and frankly not all together there. I've dealt with his kind before.

Back to Phoenix Jones.

I've still gotta side with PJ on much of the stuff he does. I don't really agree on his drug philosophy, but he's got heart and really is making a difference out there.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 am

When it comes to Tothian, I do not know what to make of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:10 am

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 am

Dark Wolf wrote:
Well, here you go: link. Let's have the Tothian talk on an already Tothian approved thread Razz

*helmetpalm* heheheh...
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:09 am

Leviathan wrote:
...and really is making a difference out there.

Eh.
Back to top Go down
DangerWoman

DangerWoman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:46 pm

As a real life singing superheroine, I have been told about him by one of my heroic friends, Sparrow about Mr. Phoenix Jones.

Mr. Jones, as you may or may not know, has some feline informants at the Pike Street Fish Market in Seattle.

When the cats and kittens run to him, they are there to tell Mr.Jones, where the bad people are hiding and doing no-nos!

These Informant cats and kittens love to rub up against his tights and show their love for them.

When he gets the information, he makes sure that these brave heroic felines get the very freshest fish and makes sure that the kittens have a bowl of milk and some fresh tuna.

And these heroic felines get a gentle pet pet,before our hero goes and gets the cruel grownups who are doing wrong.

If I was allowed, I would be able to translate what they are saying.

I hope that Mr.Jones would accept my invitation to Dragon Con.

DANGER WOMAN

Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 pm

That fits with the rest of his story pretty well, actually.
Back to top Go down
Red Dragon

Red Dragon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:25 pm

I'm not even on Facebook as RD anymore and this shit is STILL making its way to my news feed. Cut it the fuck out.

UA. You did some fucking stupid shit and I didn't make a big deal out of it despite the fact that it impacted a very good friend of mine. Stop fucking about and go focus on something meaningful. I swear to god.

This is childish...
Back to top Go down
Dark Guardian

Dark Guardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 am

In the words of your friend

"They don't agree with my crime-fighting methods and they could go fuck themselves about that."

"Even if I'm unethical," he says. "I couldn't be unethical publicly because it would ruin being a superhero...I don't know how many times people will accuse me of doing things before they realize that's not in Jones' character."

He keeps making the news by breaking kids hands or asking for people to give him $10,000 or saying things like the above
Back to top Go down
Red Dragon

Red Dragon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 pm

...I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about UA, Eon, RLSVs, Zero, and others somehow magically ending up in my feed or on my wall.

I don't understand the fascination with perpetuating stupidity. That goes for PJ as well.
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Red Dragon wrote:
...I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about UA, Eon, RLSVs, Zero, and others somehow magically ending up in my feed or on my wall.

I don't understand the fascination with perpetuating stupidity. That goes for PJ as well.
In your shoes I'd be pretty sick of that too, honestly. I think everything seems a lot more dramatic to everybody over the internet than it actually is, though. I'm fine with people voicing their opinions, but I'd like to see more people doing so in a way that doesn't come off as verbal assault to any extent. I can't change anybody else's opinions, but I will do my best to not behave irrationally in regards to what I say about other people.
Everyone could do better to be more open-minded, doesn't matter who you are or how much experience you have. That's what I think, anyway.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Red Dragon wrote:

I've noticed a change on FB where they include comments people you know make elsewhere in your feed now -- at least some of them. It really has nothing to do with this forum, but I may as well say it's not deliberate.
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 pm

E0N wrote:

I've noticed a change on FB where they include comments people you know make elsewhere in your feed now -- at least some of them. It really has nothing to do with this forum, but I may as well say it's not deliberate.
Facebook is retarded. Always has been, and probably always will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones   Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Business As Usual For Phoenix Jones
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4