Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heads up Europeans

Go down 
+4
Arpenteur
Stephen Hannaway
Ninja
Equal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Equal

Equal

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Looking for this girl
Heads up Europeans 978x10
Her name is Sigrid, she's 16. Most likely abducted with a car, so it's possible she's out of the country. Been missing since 00:30 sunday.
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Good luck mate...hope she turns up ok
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:50 pm

What country was she taken from? Any major gangs operating? Anything like this happen before?
Back to top Go down
Arpenteur

Arpenteur

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 am

Yes, more informations please ! She's citizen of wich country ? Where she's been abducted ?
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 am

Oslo Norway. There's not much to work from, Found her shoes, a sock and her phone, all at the same spot. Found another sock, but I don't know if it's hers. Police belive she might have been abducted between 00:15 and 00:30 sunday.

I'm not supposed to talk about this stuff, so I'll only give you the facts the press allready have reported.
Back to top Go down
Arpenteur

Arpenteur

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 am

Ok. So that's ok for a Facebook witness call ? Only the best I can offer for now quickly.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Pic and everything is allready public, so use it however you think it can help.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Where we're the clothing articles found, what kind of shoes, and we're the shoelaces (assuming they were laced) tied or untied? Also, does she have a history of running away?
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 am

I'm S&R, I'm mostly poking bushes with a stick. I let cops do investigation while I go poke where they tell me they want me to poke.

Cops belive a crime has occured, I belive they know what they are doing, just as they belive I know how to poke.

We found another sock, but since RL isn't like CSI it takes time to figure out if it's hers. Size and everything matches, but I got a drawer full of those socks myself.

It's been a long night. I'm just waiting for my kids nap so I can nap myself a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Found her...
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Hoping she's okay?

-Rook
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 pm

I assume that she was either injured or killed then I hope they ice the punks who did this to her
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I am very sorry to hear that.

-Rook
Back to top Go down
Amphiptere

Amphiptere

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Oh my god, I hope they catch those creeps who did that to her
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:18 pm

This angers me greatly...who the FCUK would do this to a 16 girl? If I ever caught them, or anyone else that thinks this is acceptable, they best pray for some sort of miracle because imma go "Jigsaw" on these pathetic excuses for men
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 pm

or women
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Polarman wrote:
or women

you know what i mean mate...

and i bet somebody knows who did it. how can they sleep at night
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 pm

I just hope they catch him or her and kick some ice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heads up Europeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up Europeans   Heads up Europeans Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Heads up Europeans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: