Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning to become super.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANKH

ANKH

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Learning to become super. Empty
PostSubject: Learning to become super.   Learning to become super. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:39 am

I came to this forum to learn more about RLSHs. Silly me it never occurred to me until recently that a good way to learn about RLSHs may be to become one. I wish to commit myself to a 100 day self created training program to that will begin on September 1st. The time before September 1st will be used to develop the training program.

I don't completely know how to proceed. I've scoured previous posts looking for useful information on this and have found very little applicable to me. One thing I know I don't want to do is what my brother did. My brother patrolled the ghetto armed with a silly costume a bad attitude and a Husky knife. I'm extremely confused as to how he came out of that phase alive.

I understand the 1st thing I need is a mission. My mission right now is to end age related diseases. I'll have to do some more research to determine how to do this. I'm sure no matter what method I use I'll have to be a well rounded super hero. I also will be creating a blog to outline my plan and my hundred day journey. All advice to help me with my journey will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully at some point I can also meet up with some RLSHs to see what they do.
Back to top Go down

Learning to become super.
Page 1 of 1