Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhero Training Program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Superhero Training Program Empty
PostSubject: Superhero Training Program   Superhero Training Program Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey Ankh,

We can't seem to respond to posts in the Training & Prep area, so I thought I'd respond to you this way.

I'm trying to write a program just like the one you're working toward. In the meantime, here's a quick synopsis:

A superhero should develop the following:

- Physical Fitness (Check out the 5BX program at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Or sign up for martial arts training.)
- Mental Fitness (Pick a skill you want to develop and exercise your brain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Spiritual Fitness (No matter if you're religious or not, meditate. Also, check out the book The Power of Now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Financial Fitness (Check out Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover book [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Social Fitness (Join a group, club, Toastmasters, or just make an effort to go out at least once a week with friends or a significant other)

Oh yeah . . . check out the book How to Become a Superhero by Sage Michael.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Training Program   Superhero Training Program Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 am

And be sure to tune in each week to SUPERHERO ACADEMY on Blog talk radio

(shameless self promotion)
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Training Program   Superhero Training Program Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 am

To each his own. I look at more in terms of "what are my goals" personally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Training Program   Superhero Training Program Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Superhero Training Program
Page 1 of 1