Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 Ways to Become Fit

Go down 
+6
Superman
Urban Avenger
E0N (Inactive)
adamm[]
Flora V. Arbor
Blue Rattler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

10 Ways to Become Fit Empty
PostSubject: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:41 pm

I like lists and I like things simple. Here's a list I keep on my fridge. Let me know some tips on how you all keep fit:

1. Aim to exercise a full hour for most days of the week.
2. Give up soda and juices with lots of sugar or high fructose corn syrup. Replace with water, nonfat milk, almond milk, various teas (especially green tea!) or coffee. Skip the mocha whip kind and order a nonfat latte or a café Americano—espresso and water.
3. Keep a food journal. Studies show that people who keep food journals are more successful at losing weight than those who don’t.
4. Thoughts are powerful; pay attention to yours. Do you encourage yourself with positivity or hold yourself back with negativity? Shift toward positive thoughts.
5. Eat foods that are closest to their natural state as possible. Eat whole, fresh foods in a rainbow of colors.
6. Answer these questions: What story does your body currently tell about you? What story do you want it to tell? Use the story of who you want to be as your vision statement to motivate you.
7. Instead of eating ice cream, make a smoothie with fresh fruit, ice, and nonfat milk.
8. Add protein to smoothies. I like BiProUSA protein as there’s no added sugars or artificial flavors.
9. Find a form (or two!) of exercise you enjoy. When you love it, it's easier to do and it's easier to stay committed!
10. Reduce the amount of processed and packaged foods you consume. Generally speaking, the fewer ingredients, the better the food.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Blue Rattler wrote:
I like lists and I like things simple. Here's a list I keep on my fridge. Let me know some tips on how you all keep fit:

( did somebody call Fora!??! ;') )
( i, only , use caps because I am low-tech)

1. Aim to exercise a full hour for most days of the week.
AIM FOR 35 MINUTES FOR THE FIRST YEAR.
FOR THE FIRST YEAR, THE LAST TEN MINUTES ARE HELLISH AND A HIGH INJURY AREA.

2. Give up soda and juices with lots of sugar or high fructose corn syrup. Replace with water, nonfat milk, almond milk, various teas (especially green tea!) or coffee. Skip the mocha whip kind and order a nonfat latte or a café Americano—espresso and water.

WATER WATER WATER, GREEN TEA IS HYPE

3. Keep a food journal. Studies show that people who keep food journals are more successful at losing weight than those who don’t.

LOOSING WEIGHT OF LOOSING FAT?

4. Thoughts are powerful; pay attention to yours. Do you encourage yourself with positivity or hold yourself back with negativity? Shift toward positive thoughts.
YES!!!!!!!!!!

5. Eat foods that are closest to their natural state as possible. Eat whole, fresh foods in a rainbow of colors.
EAT EVERY FOUR HOURS, 22-28 GRAMS OF PROTEIN, ENOUGH CARBS FOR YOUR BRAIN AND LOW FAT.

6. Answer these questions: What story does your body currently tell about you? What story do you want it to tell? Use the story of who you want to be as your vision statement to motivate you.
YOU ARE A VERTEBRATE ON A BALL IN SPACE, LUCKY TO HAVE FOOD AND BED AND WATER.

7. Instead of eating ice cream, make a smoothie with fresh fruit, ice, and nonfat milk.
SERIOUSLY, HAVE ICE MILK NOT FRUIT. AVOIDING PROTEIN LEADS TO WILD CRAVINGS

8. Add protein to smoothies. I like BiProUSA protein as there’s no added sugars or artificial flavors.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

9. Find a form (or two!) of exercise you enjoy. When you love it, it's easier to do and it's easier to stay committed!
( PUT THIS WITH #1)
10. Reduce the amount of processed and packaged foods you consume. Generally speaking, the fewer ingredients, the better the food.

MEY, EAT AS DESCRIBED IN #5 YAY!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:41 pm

a few more helpful tips

#11) Try to limit your alcohol- i just learned that beer causes myopy of the muscles and inhibits protein synthesis study confused Mad Sad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad Sad this is sad news for me. no more Mr.Heineken for me Sad(((( Sorry Holland.

#12) get some sun- sunlight is the only source of a certain vitamin D

#13) eat raw food- cooking food destroys alot of the little goodies. so when possible and if you enjoy the taste of raw food, eat it raw.

#14) spicy food promotes blood flow, i know curry helps blood flow and helps carry more oxygen to your organs.

#15) top 10 fat burning foods- cabbage, celery, lettuce, asparagus, beets, cucumbers, brussle sprouts.. and i forget the rest, but thats why some old lady created google.

not to go against the flow but FAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. this is why animals eat it over the meat, because fat stores alot of what the body needs. There are also fat soluable minerals and vitamins that your body will not absorb if you do not have any intake of fats.

anyone heard of rabbit starvation?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Mmmmmmm.... bloody raw meat!!!!

Yarg.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:29 pm

adamm[] wrote:
a few more helpful tips

#11) Try to limit your alcohol- i just learned that beer causes myopy of the muscles and inhibits protein synthesis study confused Mad Sad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad SadSad Sad this is sad news for me. no more Mr.Heineken for me Sad(((( Sorry Holland.

YEP, SAD BUT TRUE

#12) get some sun- sunlight is the only source of a certain vitamin D
YEP

#13) eat raw food- cooking food destroys alot of the little goodies. so when possible and if you enjoy the taste of raw food, eat it raw.
NOPE. WHAT GETS DESTROYED, MOSTLY, IS GERMS

#14) spicy food promotes blood flow, i know curry helps blood flow and helps carry more oxygen to your organs.
SPICY = VITAMIN "c" ( ACID ) IT BREAKS DOWN PROTEIN ( ACID BREAKS DOWN )
AND THEN, EVERY THING WORKS BETTER

#15) top 10 fat burning foods- cabbage, celery, lettuce, asparagus, beets, cucumbers, brussle sprouts.. and i forget the rest, but thats why some old lady created google.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY MUSCLES BURN FAT. PERIOD.

not to go against the flow but FAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. this is why animals eat it over the meat, because fat stores alot of what the body needs. There are also fat soluable minerals and vitamins that your body will not absorb if you do not have any intake of fats.
FAT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. LOW FAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND NON-FAT IS BAD FOR YOU AS IS HIGH-FAT.

anyone heard of rabbit starvation?

YEP. IT'S FROM NO-CARBS

I only use capS ( see above ) because that is my tecH level.
I am not shouting

Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 am

Cooking food can destroy up to 30% if the little goodies. thats a big number.

there are certin things in those foods that help break down and use fat reserves. there was a certain page that said exactly what was in them but i cant find that page so i just cut n pasted all this.

green tea has EGCG, a compound in the brew that temporarily speeds metabolism after sipping it.

hot peppers have capsaicin which in turn increases thermogenesis which helps burn calories.

apple cider vinegar. This kitchen staple, and excellent dressing for
salad simply contains an acid that creates a fat burning process. It contains a compound called pectin which mixes with water and expands in the stomach helping you to feel full.

• One of the easiest ways to shed weight is to lose excess water.
    Water is often stored due to having too much sodium. Apple cider
    vinegar, with its high potassium content, flushes sodium from the body
    which in turn allows the excess water from the body.

• Finally, apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which promotes
    the absorption of iron. A high quantity of iron results in a high
    oxygen utilization which stimulates the metabolic rate.

Cucumbers have the ability to remove fat, by a process of stimulation,
created by the high content of sulphur and silcon minerals.

Beets contain a diuretic that has the propensity to help eliminate fat
from the system. Beets also contains a stimulant in the form of chlorine
which assist in the flushing out process.

Cabbage contains sulfur and iodine and cleanses the body of fat, particularly in the intestines and stomach area.

Fat has ESF's which the body cannot get any other way. but there are a few different types of fats and its 10am so im going for a hike. i dont know how much is too much or how little is too little but ive read around 30% of your calorie intake should be from fat.

I ONLY USE CAPS BECAUSE I PLAYED THIS GAME WHEN I WAS A KID AND THE PEOPLE FROM JAPAN COULDNT TYPE IN LOWERCASE, WE CALLED IT JAPS-LOCK, HEHEHEHEHEHE.

[TOTALLY RANDOM] I COMMUNICATED WITH JAPANESE PEOPLE ON A VIDEO GAME WHEN IT COST 2$ A MINUTE TO CALL THEM EVEN THO I WAS USING THE SAME PHONE LINE TO CIMMUNICATE WITH THEM [/TOTALLY RANDOM]
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 am

I love it. Nothing brings up debate more on the internet than the topics of religion, politics, sex . . . and fitness.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 pm

No beer? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 pm

adamm[] wrote:
Cooking food can destroy up to 30% if the little goodies. thats a big number.

NAME THE "GOODIES" OR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TYPING ABOUT

there are certin things in those foods that help break down and use fat reserves. there was a certain page that said exactly what was in them but i cant find that page so i just cut n pasted all this.

NO.

COLD, CAFFEINE, EXERCISE AND WAITING 12 HOURS THROUGH THE SLEEP CYCLE FOR EATING ANYTHING BREAKDOWN
STORED FAT.
ONLY MUSCLE BURN FAT. SO, IF YO UARE WEAK, YOU WON'[T BURN MUCH FAT.

GO LIFT.

green tea has EGCG, a compound in the brew that temporarily speeds metabolism after sipping it.

METABOLISM = LEAN MASS. GREEN TEA HAS CAFFEINE. THAT IS WHAT AFFECTS THE BODY.
GREEN TEA DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR LEAN MASS TO MAKE IT BIGGER.
WEIGHT LIFTING DOES

hot peppers have capsaicin which in turn increases thermogenesis which helps burn calories.
CAPSAICIN = VITAMIN "C" WHICH IS AN ACID THAT BREAKS DOWN PROTEIN.
WHEN YOUR PROTEIN IS ABSORBED, YOU HEAL BETTER

apple cider vinegar. This kitchen staple, and excellent dressing for
salad simply contains an acid that creates a fat burning process.

WRONG. IT KILLS SOME OF THE BAD GERMS INSIDE OF YOU AND THE GOOD GERMS TOO.
IT DOES NOT INCREASE FAT-BURNING IN ANY WAY.
YOU NEEEEEED TO HAVE YOGURT TO PUT THE GOOD GERMS BACK

It contains a compound called pectin which mixes with water and expands in the stomach helping you to feel full.

WRONG. THE PECTIN SLIDES WELL. THE FEELING OF FULLNESS IS BRAIN CHEMISTRY
AND NO AMOUNT OF STUFFING SHUTS OFF THE CHEMISTRY

• One of the easiest ways to shed weight is to lose excess water.
    Water is often stored due to having too much sodium. Apple cider
    vinegar, with its high potassium content, flushes sodium from the body
    which in turn allows the excess water from the body.
    HOOEY.

NO WHEAT, ALCOHOL, CANE SUGAR, HONEY, SYRUP OR SODA AND
    YOU WILL PEEE OFF THE EXCESS WATER IN THREE DAYS.
    THIS WILL NOT AFFECT FAT STORES

• Finally, apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which promotes
    the absorption of iron. A high quantity of iron results in a high
    oxygen utilization which stimulates the metabolic rate.

IRON IS A COMPLEX SUBJECT AND NOT EVERY ONE CAN HAVE MUCH OR
    FROM CERTAIN SOURCES. BLANKET STATEMENTS ABOUT IRON CAN CAUSE REAL PROBLEMS
    IN ENOUGH OF THE POPULATION THAT THEY MUST NOT BE PUT FORTH.

Cucumbers have the ability to remove fat, by a process of stimulation,
created by the high content of sulphur and silcon minerals.

WRONG. SERIOUSLY, WRONG
ALSO, CUCUMBERS ARE NOT SULFUROUS.

Beets contain a diuretic that has the propensity to help eliminate fat
from the system. Beets also contains a stimulant in the form of chlorine
which assist in the flushing out process.
NO FAT IS PEED OUT, EVER.

Cabbage contains sulfur and iodine and cleanses the body of fat, particularly in the intestines and stomach area.

WRONG. SULFUR HELPS IN DIGESTION AND, THEREFORE, ABSORPTION.

NOTHING IN DIGESTION CHANGES STORED FAT.
ONLY THINGS IN THE BLOOD STREAM ( MENTIONED ABOVE ) CHANGE STORED FAT.

Fat has ESF's which the body cannot get any other way. but there are a few different types of fats and its 10am so im going for a hike. i dont know how much is too much or how little is too little but ive read around 30% of your calorie intake should be from fat.

IT'S EASY TO GET TOO MUCH FAT. AIM FOR LOW

see caps above
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Nutrition (and exercise for that matter) is hardly an exact science. Some things seem to work for one person and not at all, or not so much, for the next.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Blue Rattler wrote:
Nutrition (and exercise for that matter) is hardly an exact science. Some things seem to work for one person and not at all, or not so much, for the next.

This statement is exactly why I have a job.

What is really happening is that people are so very bad at studying
that old wives tales and new wives tales and snakeoil sales people
have a field day.

NO ONE is ever allowed to say, "Well, this worked for me..."
in my profession.

The body IS plain and it is not that hard to understand
and it DOES take a lot of study.

Generally, people will do anything other than eat steadily and exercise steadily.

Mix that in with a hatred of fatness and you can sell pure crap to people.

Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm

So... individual body chemistry and physiology have nothing to do with anything... got it.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Nutrition and exercise ARE exact sciences.

Every thing that you eat is burned or stored or excreted after four hours.
So, breakfastlunchdinner is stupid

Weight lifting is twice a week, period

cardio is every day, period

too much fat is the number one killer these days

precise protein is the only answer
and
cutting carbs is nasty for the brain

See?
That is alllllll very simple

Now, decide that you don't like that way that you look
for the purpose of being alpha or getting laid
and except quick results
and
voila!

A recipe for stupid has been born!
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:14 pm

My metabolism is faster. It requires me to eat more, and more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Urban Avenger wrote:
So... individual body chemistry and physiology have nothing to do with anything... got it.

Individual body chemistry does not change the fact that food IS:
protein, fat, carbs
EVER.

When you type, "physiology" you are only trying to say, "genetics".

No amount of genetics will change the food facts above or
the stone cold fact that muscle is the ONLY fat-burning tissue
and that cardio is the ONLY way to make the heart strong enough to keep you alive
and not drowning on the inside...literally drowning to death
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Urban Avenger wrote:
My metabolism is faster. It requires me to eat more, and more frequently.

more frequantly than what?
Stronger than who?
Metabolism is made out of what?
More than who?
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Than pepple with slower metabolism.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Urban Avenger wrote:
Than pepple with slower metabolism.

How do you figure someone's metabolism?
What are they eating and when?
What are you eating that is TOTALLLLLLY different?
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Urban Avenger wrote:

You may actually have something here Urban Avenger though I imagine you said it half in jest. When I was drafted into the Army and went through basic training we had 3 basic groups of people overweight underweight and actually in shape.

Now we were all doing the same things and eating the same food. Over 200 plus guys in my unit alone. Several other units doing the exact same thing. The overweight ones lost weight. The Skinny ones gained weight and the In shape ones stayed the same.

Kind of makes you wonder exactly how important individuality is in a exercise program. Doesn’t it?

Superman
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Superman wrote:
Urban Avenger wrote:

You may actually have something here Urban Avenger though I imagine you said it half in jest. When I was drafted into the Army and went through basic training we had 3 basic groups of people overweight underweight and actually in shape.

Now we were all doing the same things and eating the same food. Over 200 plus guys in my unit alone. Several other units doing the exact same thing. The overweight ones lost weight. The Skinny ones gained weight and the In shape ones stayed the same.

Kind of makes you wonder exactly how important individuality is in a exercise program. Doesn’t it?

Superman

Perhaps you guys could study before you post.

You are talking about looks not strength or endurance
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:29 pm

If any of you went for a job as a fitness professional,
you would not be hired.

Your knowledge level is NO WHERE near
the qualifications required.

Proceeding with what you understand
would cause problems and sadness and, often, suing.

I will answer your questions for free
ONLY because you-all are RLSH.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 pm

I was over 30, full of yoga knowledge, martial arts knowledge and dance knowledge
and style knowledge
and I had to learn ONLY the EXACT stuff of the body.

It was and is amazing to cut through the
malarky.

I love knowing what works for EVERY one
and
ending the dorkness of Yoga and dance drivel
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Flora,

I don't know if you realize it, but you are coming off very condescending. If you are so sure we are wrong, please write the ultimate fitness/nutrition tome for the world.

All I'm saying is that people have different nutrition and fitness needs to best meet their goals.

A bodybuilder eats and trains different than a fighter. A long distance runner eats and trains different than a sprinter. A manual worker may eat and exercise different than a office worker to stay in shape.

And a 20 year old may need to eat and exercise different than a 60 year old to stay in shape.
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Flora V. Arbor wrote:
I love knowing what works for EVERY one and ending the dorkness of Yoga and dance drivel

The dorkness of yoga has been around 5,000 years. I'd say it's stood the test of time.
Back to top Go down
Blue Rattler

Blue Rattler

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

It's fine to disagree. But to flat out say we're wrong, and then only state your opinion as correct will not change our minds.

Point to some references where that supports your claims if you want to flat out say we're wrong. Or how about telling us who you're certified with as a start.

That might help me take some of your advice more than just comments about how our "knowledge level is NO WHERE near the qualifications required" and "proceeding with what you understand would cause problems and sadness and, often, suing."

Have you seen some of the certified people training at crossfit gyms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDDyxXyf6UU

The people teaching these folks are "certified" also. To me, certification doesn't exactly mean you're an expert. no offense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Ways to Become Fit   10 Ways to Become Fit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

10 Ways to Become Fit
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next