Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

drinking

Go down 
+6
adamm[]
Urban Avenger
the crimson fist
DarkShadow
Blue Rattler
Zombie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

drinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drinking   drinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 am

Zombie wrote:

Ayway anyone own one of those exersize peddles? Link and exersize bike but without handles or a seat.

Yes, actually. My mother got one of those to rehab after her stroke. What's pretty cool about it is it's size (it takes very little space), it has variable tension and is very cheap. The downside, of course, is that there's no indication as to how far you've gone...hers had just a timer on it.

-Rook
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

drinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drinking   drinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 am

I've begun running at night (very recently) for two reasons.

It's hot here in Phoenix, it's a lot easier for a running newbie such as myself to get started.

I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning as it is for work. To pull myself out of bed even earlier, simply for the pleasure of an exercise I don't yet enjoy will likely decrease the likelihood of me doing it.

-Rook
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

drinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drinking   drinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 am

I have a feeling the answer is "don't drink" or drink much more occasionally than you are doing now.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

drinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drinking   drinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 am

E0N wrote:
I have a feeling the answer is "don't drink" or drink much more occasionally than you are doing now.

Screw that noise.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

drinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drinking   drinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 am

Everybody can do what they want. I'm just saying, in response to the question...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

drinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: drinking   drinking - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

drinking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Fitness and Nutrition-
Jump to: