Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Empty
PostSubject: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm

The Keysi fighting style was developed from my understanding, in spain, 20 years ago by 2 men. This martial art is what they used for ALL of the Nolan Batman films!
Ive been looking through a lot of top 10's and pro recommendations and The Keysi Fighting style and Krav Maga were always top 1 and 2, I recommend both of those fighting styles for any RLSH commonly breaking up, starting, and finishing fights, assaults etc. They are the BEST, as my Krav instructor says, life is not fair, and that applies to fights.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Kenpo is up there. But it depends on your instructor.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 am

Urban Avenger wrote:
Kenpo is up there. But it depends on your instructor.

True of every style. It's all about your teacher.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes, Kenpo has always made it into the Top 10's. Its also Incorporated in the P90X series!
My Krav instructor has a very quick, and vicious teaching style, very useful for the streets
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:36 pm

I sincerely hope there are no RLSH starting fights.
Back to top Go down
Wolfe

Wolfe

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Gauge wrote:
I sincerely hope there are no RLSH starting fights.
Nope, just ending them. Plus, in this line of work I would hardly call them fights, this isn't the playground, sometimes you have to END assaults in progress, robberies etc.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Young styles is the way to go. You better learn from them before the pajamas mafia devolve it into silly way to dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga   Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Keysi Fighting Method and Krav Maga
Page 1 of 1