Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elite Forces Division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

The Elite Forces Division Empty
PostSubject: The Elite Forces Division   The Elite Forces Division Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:26 am

Hey guys, I released my first book titled:

Elite Forces Division: The First Factor

The book is a mixture of many of the concepts that I’ve learned from the RLSH community, as well as my military career. It is a superhero Illustrated Novel that spans this and a second book which I will be releasing just before Christmas.

I worked to create the fantastical feel of the superhero environment while adding the grittiness of the real world. I tell people that I am a storyteller first and foremost, and a writer somewhere after that. I love the artwork in the book and look forward to sharing it with everyone.

Over at Visual Adjectives, we are very serious about introducing new stories, characters, and worlds to the global community. As I said before, the world is far too large for us to believe that Marvel and DC are the only ones to be able to dictate what heroes are.

We have also released a book created by one of the most respected Real Life Superheroes veterans of all times… KNIGHT-HOOD!

He is already working on his second book and the exposure of his character has reached to shores he could only hope to walk on in the real world.
I met him on THIS website and became friends with him as time passed. He fed the homeless, passed out brochures to prostitutes, spoke with those wanting to change their lives, and fought crime. He offered his wisdom to MANY of the new heroes coming on this board and NOW he has the foundation of his new series out, called:

The Adventures of Knight-Hood

I am so proud of him and flattered by his humbleness, along with his greatness. Guys, PLEASE support and read this book if you get a chance!
My book is dynamic, fierce, stubborn, fast, and rough, while his is slick, witty, edgy, dark, and Pulp.

I can’t say this enough… just like heroes going on their first patrol, we, as new-blood authors are FAR from perfect, but determined to share what we have. We are down to earth and we listen to all of you out there and freely allow it to influence our tales. We love it.

We can’t promise you an instant blockbuster, but we can promise you our journey into this world of storytelling and the fight to make a difference!!

We don’t mind hate, disagreements, debates, or negativity… we use it as fuel for our strength. We would gladly go through a bag of hate mail just to get to the one letter from a person’s whose life has been changed by what they read. We are here to stay. We are here to make a difference. We are you.

To learn more, go to our website. Oh, and guys, Knight-Hood frequents are forum, PLEASE drop him a line and let him know what you think!!!

-Blackmage, “Heroes aren’t made during good times!!” – The Elite Forces Division
Forum: http://www.VisAdj.com
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Forces Division   The Elite Forces Division Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 am

I'll definitely have to look into your book, Omen!  I thoroughly enjoyed Knight-Hoods.

-Rook
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Forces Division   The Elite Forces Division Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks, Rook. I have the second book completed and it is in the editing process now. I am also working to get printed copies of it later this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Forces Division   The Elite Forces Division Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Elite Forces Division
Page 1 of 1