Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Improvised Weapons

Go down 
+4
nightmare
blueguardian
Urban Avenger
Equal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Improvised Weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improvised Weapons   Improvised Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:17 pm

I don't carry sand or dirt with me, but your point is valid. There's always more than one way to get out of hot water. Not sure I agree people will always flinch though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Improvised Weapons   Improvised Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:21 pm

That move seems to work best when you're already near the ground or can easily scoop some of the stuff up real quick, and maybe dramatise the throwing action a little bit so it's noticed for more of a flinching reaction. I haven't really tested this myself yet though.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Improvised Weapons   Improvised Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:00 am

There's an entire discipline in Japanese martial arts, called Metsubushi, that focuses on throwing powders to blind or disorientate the enemy. Historically they even filled eggshells with powder, or kept them in a small whistle-shaped container on a cord around their necks to blow all over the enemy. Of course, historical techniques (such as poison or ground glass) would be excessive these days, but say you practiced these techniques with a hot curry powder...
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Improvised Weapons   Improvised Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:16 pm

ECW's Tajiri used to keep wasabi in his mouth, and spit it in the eyes of his opponents during matches. When he went to WWE, they started calling it the, "green mist".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvised Weapons   Improvised Weapons - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Improvised Weapons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: