Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

con

Go down 
+4
Gauge
Amphiptere
Anyman
nightmare
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:30 am

Absolutely not; You are just ignorant of his history, nothing wrong with that, let me educate you a little.

Hitler originally started out building hospitals and schools, he was adored by his people and he had a pretty good run but then after his time had come and gone he wanted to remain in power and yada yada yada, he became a dictator and took over his own country first and started from there. Sad story, (that's just the nutshell version; a whole bunch of other stuff happened to).

I don't hate anyone. Hate is a waste of time and energy that could better well spent. Hitler was a mentally ill individual who murdered a lot of people in the pursuit of what he felt was a noble cause. Suicide bombers do the same thing. They don't see themselves as evil at all in all likihood. All of us, each and every one of us is the hero of our own story. We're always the good guy in our mind, which is why there's so much conflict on earth. Just a tidbit. Hitler was neither a good guy or a bad guy; nobody is really; he did good things and he did bad things, as you have, as I have, and as everyone has. Sure, his extent was moreso, but in the end, he's just another human doinjg what most humans have done for a very long time. Compete with one another and beat each other down if they must. Humans are barbaric by nature; I see no difference between hitler and quite a lot of people, but my way of thinking is different. In my mind everyone on earth is in the same sand box playing with the same toys; things are more level and equal in my mind because I aknowledge that we are all going to do both good and evil things in the future and that we have all done good and evil things in the past. No one is a goody guy or a bad guy; we're all just people and we're all trying to figure things out and sometimes school yard fights break out amongst the classmates of earth and food starts flying. I find humanities sqaubles less and less significant the longer it goes on. It's gone on all the way up until now since the dawn of our existence and will continue the cycle. Which is why I see hate as completely redundant and a waste of time and energy that could be better well spent. Kinda of a longwinded way of explaining my reasoning....oh well. Smile

But, had hitler slowed the heck down for a little bit and thought about where his life was headed, maybe all that crap could have been avoided, which brings me back to my original advice: Gather your army later; you have a lot of time ahead of you still.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:35 am

Yeah, but why idolize him? There is a thing called bad and right which is why there is heroes and villains. In the end of days, god will judge us. I don't know if you believe in him but we'll see what will happen.
Back to top Go down

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:31 am

I do not idolize Hitler, and no; I don't believe there is a god, I believe everything is the result of billions of years of evolution and chemical reactions. I believe in science, philosophy, and thinking for myself while I continue to learn and grow during my time here on earth. It was from the stars that I came and it will be to the stars that I shall return.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:45 am

OK. So how about that defense moves I was asking?
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:16 am

The Christ is born!! December 25 has come!! God I am proud to say I love you!! I am a proud christian and forgive me of everything I've done
Back to top Go down

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:52 am

I sent you a basic blocking tehique and can share more bu t you d probably be better off with an actual instructor or books and tapes in the absence of one. I won't teach you how to hurt people though.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:59 am

Haven't received it yet
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Haven't received anything
Back to top Go down

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Dang it, the connection musta died before i could send it. I'll get it to you today.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:03 am

I sent you a technique to defend against a wide punch and a technique to defend against a baseball bat. It's difficult to describe some parts of a technique in words; I'll start a video self defense series on here. I have to get the equipment and a partner first, then I can show the techniques more accurately so that there is less chance of confusion.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 am

Okay
Back to top Go down

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:28 am

A great book for you would be "Krav Maga For Beginners", by Darren Levine, John Whitman, and Ryan Hoover. With some practice you can have a strong foundation for real world self defense. Smile
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:56 am

All I need is a knowledge on creating weapons
Back to top Go down

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:02 am

No you don't.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:11 am

"All I need is a knowledge on creating weapons" - Nightmare

Well, golly, gee, whiz... is this NOT what I was talking about earlier? It absolutely upsets me that I have to lower myself to meager sarcasm in order to highlight the stupidity of this cycle presented.

This is a 14 year old individual (according to some of the other posts) who is interested in patrolling, fighting, armor... and amazingly, weapons!! No matter how many times we have presented other methods of action in order to do 'Good', he has successfully twisted each recommendation back to his path of violence.

IF this is truly a child... what is it saying about us? For those of us that are parents, ask yourself, "How would you feel about the recommendations made to this child from the RLSHs on this board?"

Please don't take this the wrong way, Hero-Man... but WHY recommend Krav Maga to a 14 year old child?!? I know that you are not telling him to be violent or to bash heads, but is it right?

If a 14 year old kid said that he had no fear shooting people and asked me about guns, would I be okay telling him to look into AK47s or .45caliber handguns - just because I can say that I didn't tell him to shoot people?

These are serious weapons. Nightmare is a CHILD!!

Nightmare continues to go full circle back to kicking ass and taking names. He is now asking about weapons. Like it or not... these are things that he needs to discuss and be approved by his PARENTS!!! NOT RLSHs!!!!

NONE of us should be talking or treating this kid like an adult, especially if he has been identified and confirmed to be underage.

I am very sorry to sound so strong towards you Hero-Man, but this is not personal and it is not your fault. You are trying to do Good, but this is the wrong path to go down.

Nightmare... you are in the WRONG place!! You are not respecting this forum at all!!!

Everyone, PLEASE, heed this... if Nightmare seriously hurts or kills someone and it is publicized, this entire forum will fall under a microscope and everyone who commented to him will be investigated. PLEASE, go back and review your comments and responses to this child. Understand that you will be held responsible for each of them.

In each of the public mass shootings occurring here in the United States, this EXACT process was repeated over-and-over. Hero-Man, you are a fireman. Your identity is exposed and public, imagine an article on this in your local newspaper and all over the news!!

This is NOT a joke. It has happened multiple times. I want to protect you, because I know you're trying to do right. I do NOT want to protect Nightmare, because he is intentionally trying NOT to do right. 

This is a kid willing to go down and take any and everyone with him!! PLEASE, be careful!!!

-Omen, "Heroes aren't made during good times!" - The Elite Forces Division
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:20 am

Agreed. Very young people can focus more on charity and such activities.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:23 am

Look, I'm just joking alright? I already told you I was going to help clean the neighborhood. I do create some blunt weapons but I never actually use them. You guys take things seriously
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:26 am

I'm sure Mr Nightmare is a reasonable pal Smile
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:31 am

Those weapons I created (blunt weapons not firearms) is just for protection in case somebody break in. Omen, no offence, but will you please stop preaching me about me going into violent path. I already realizes my mistake thanks to john. You are the only one implying that I don't respect this forum. I already know the code of rlsh and I'm not gonna dishonour it. Everything I say about blunt weapons is not serious. You know what? To be honest with you, your preaching is making me like a hardened kid that would go out and bash somebody. Just please stop. You always think everybody is under your command and you always think that me, an automaton, which was annoying. That nightmare you know was gone. And he won't be back again so about those weapons, it's just a joke. So think twice again before shouting at my face. And please use some mouth wash in case you started to shout at me again.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:34 am

I'm not like other kid who would accidentally kill someone. And stop talking like you know me, omen. You know my name but you don't know my story.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 am

How the heck am I gonna be able to kill people? I am a christian so stop saying stupid things about me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

con - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: con   con - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

con
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: